Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone know how many 2023 CT4BWs and CT5Bws were produced ?

I'm wondering this also. there's a '23 CT5 going accross block at Barrett today that has in the description that its number 86 of 323, how would they know that?

86 is the code from the vin number for the manual transmission. 323 represents the 323rd manual transmission ct5v blackwing produced for that model year.

I'm wondering this also. there's a '23 CT5 going accross block at Barrett today that has in the description that its number 86 of 323, how would they know that?
Sadly, they don't know what they are talking about. Kinda shocking for them, actually.

wow, so mine has the same 86 and then ends with 331 so they're so full of bs?? means absolutely nothing

1706285778357.png

beware of BJ claims :)

Would be interested to know as well. Hoping we can convince companies like Corsa to make an exhaust for our platform.

I love how horribly they got this wrong LOL

My salesman tried to tell me that my car was #86 of 328 when I bought it, he was telling me how cool that was. I had to tell him, no, I don't think that means what you think it does!

I love how horribly they got this wrong LOL
That could perhaps be grounds for false advertising, as judging by '22 production numbers they make closer to ~1,000/year, so Barrett-Jackson claimed it's rarer than it is (if anyone should know about the value of rarity, it's them).

Also, funny that I have the 2023 86/322, so the car that came right before it.

If my memory is right 2022 production was around 1700 +/- combined auto/manual

Last edited:
guess we should all have that plate made to stick under the shifter :)

I am pretty certain that 2022 CT5-BWs numbered around 1863 built. I have that printout somewhere. Pretty sure its less than 1900 total.

My 2022 printout of each vehicle only adds up to 1636 produced. It may not be a complete list.
If anyone is interested , I can probably scan my sheets if you really need to know. I got the info from this Forum.

Last edited:
I am pretty certain that 2022 CT5-BWs numbered around 1863 built. I have that printout somewhere. Pretty sure its less than 1900 total.

My 2022 printout of each vehicle only adds up to 1636 produced. It may not be a complete list.
If anyone is interested , I can probably scan my sheets if you really need to know. I got the info from this Forum.
I’d love to see the numbers. Partly for personal curiosity, but mainly for the future… if I can ever manage to let go of this beast, some potential buyers will pay a hefty premium if they can be convinced production was truly limited.

What's in Cadillac inventory for 2024? Look at the vins see where it's at? Expect 1500-2k per model per year give or take couple hundred? 6k units for total run per model....seems pretty limited to me?

Def at least 1860 CT5 V blackwings for 2023.

Just looked at car sale websites for unsold 2023s to see the highest VINs

Last edited:
Def at least 1860 CT5 V blackwings for 2023.

Just looked at car sale websites for unsold 2023s to see the highest VINs

Then don’t forget the 120 Annivs made. Those got their own discount year assigned serial.

I thought I saw the numbers somewhere and 2023 had more made than 2022.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back