Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone have mismatched window tint on a Blackwing?

668LT4

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I tend to like all windows the same. Does anyone go darker on the back doors and window?

Mine is the same all around, but as explained to me, the rear sides tend to look darker because there is less general light transmission toward the back of the interior (if you have no sunroof or it is closed).

Mine is the same all around, but as explained to me, the rear sides tend to look darker because there is less general light transmission toward the back of the interior (if you have no sunroof or it is closed).
This is what I was told as well. I still look twice every so often to double check though because that effect is so strong it’s hard to believe your eyes. I have 20% all around

I also tend to get the same all around, but 35% is most I can deal with on the fronts at night (my night vision isn’t as good as it once was and it’s hard to see curbs and pedestrians), so I did 15% on the rear. Formula 1 Pinnacle ceramic. Happy with the results on Shadow paint. If my paint was black I’d probably do the rears the same as the fronts.

Last edited:
I did 20% all around plus 70٪ in the front. Nano Ceramic tints are more transparent than traditional carbon tints. I have no issues at night. That and the car puts out a ton of light both in the corners and in reverse.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back