Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT 5 Blackwing Anniversary Window Sticker Question

LJF1940

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT 5 V BLACKWING ANNIVERSARY
Hi , I've been looking at the window stickers for 2023 CT 5 V BLACKWING ANNIVER and while I know that the Anniversary edition is a $10K option I came across one window sticker that another option for $7,120 for "Calendar Edition" Does anyone know what that additional charge is for? Every other anniversary I've seen doesn't seem to have that.

1682609847992.png

Attachments

• 1682609833034.png
    1682609833034.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 41
You got to choose the Calendar Year for the low low price of $7,120 rather than it being randomly assigned. Perhaps, your birth year etc...

That had something to do with the commemorative history for Cadillac. IF I recall correctly, they were celebrating 120 years of history with this edition, and you got to select one of the 120 years for some of the commemorative plates/sill on your car.

I can't believe that they are actually marking up the MSRP for a bunch of stickers. For 10k more, the car should have ejection seats and machine guns.

I can't believe that they are actually marking up the MSRP for a bunch of stickers. For 10k more, the car should have ejection seats and machine guns.
I'd like to add a turret to mine if we get the 50cal mounted up top!

Hi , I've been looking at the window stickers for 2023 CT 5 V BLACKWING ANNIVER and while I know that the Anniversary edition is a $10K option I came across one window sticker that another option for $7,120 for "Calendar Edition" Does anyone know what that additional charge is for? Every other anniversary I've seen doesn't seem to have that.

View attachment 18592
appreciate the insight. Thank you.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop