Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone else get this notification?

619Blackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
My first thought was “maybe someone slashed all of my tires“ but I opened the app and saw that my PSI was fine. Then I read the small print above with the recommended psi and got a good chuckle.
IMG_8749.jpeg

Haha. Yep, I got the same thing.

Ha I got an email at 1:30am CT :) I drove the car this morning and noticed the email after I parked it.

Our 3 day old Sierra Denali had four flats this morning, total system meltdown!

Soooomebody messed up the application threshold settings!

I'm glad I was somehow spared. I've already had two nails in my tires over only 6k miles so far, I would have been pissed I had another and this notification would have hit my attention real fast

Not quite as disturbing as the message you guys got, but I was at the track Monday in my BW4 and got this email from OnStar this morning:

Dear Richard Piras,
One or more of the tires in your 2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing is flat.
- Driver Side Front
- Driver Side Rear
- Passenger Side Front
- Passenger Side Rear
Please inspect before driving. You may need to add air or change the tire.
Please disregard this message if your vehicle is already in for service. Inaccurate notifications can be generated during service.​
We took the pressure down to about 30 PSI (warm) at the track and put air back in prior to the drive home. I thought OnStar was being a little overly dramatic. I'd have been fine with a warning that they were low, but to say all four were FLAT? Come on!

same thing. all tires okay

Got that same exact OnStar notification early this morning (2am). I’m like”oh, damn”. Checked car in garage, FALSE notification.
OnStar hack job if you ask me. That’s one reason I decided not to continue my subscription a few mos. ago.

Got that same exact OnStar notification early this morning (2am). I’m like”oh, damn”. Checked car in garage, FALSE notification.
OnStar hack job if you ask me. That’s one reason I decided not to continue my subscription a few mos. ago.
yup- once my free onstar time is over; Buh-Bye to Onstar

Technology does not work properly. Too many glitches.

Not quite as disturbing as the message you guys got, but I was at the track Monday in my BW4 and got this email from OnStar this morning:
Dear Richard Piras,
One or more of the tires in your 2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing is flat.
- Driver Side Front
- Driver Side Rear
- Passenger Side Front
- Passenger Side Rear
Please inspect before driving. You may need to add air or change the tire.
Please disregard this message if your vehicle is already in for service. Inaccurate notifications can be generated during service.​
We took the pressure down to about 30 PSI (warm) at the track and put air back in prior to the drive home. I thought OnStar was being a little overly dramatic. I'd have been fine with a warning that they were low, but to say all four were FLAT? Come on!
Yup, same thing. Who at OnStar screwed up??

I got it yesterday, too. But it went away, and I'd forgotten all about it. Weird.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back