Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Another first time Cadillac owner

smokinss

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 Cadillac CTS V-Sport
Looking forward to learning on the forum. I just picked up a 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium yesterday. For the last 3 years my fun car was a 1965 Shelby Cobra by Factory Five Racing and I got the desire to have a fast car with an automatic and A/C...and a roof for year round fun. The V-Sport seems to have the handling and performance that I want along with more technology than I can understand. I will start looking at posts now to learn about this nice car.

Attachments

• CTS.jpg
    CTS.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 262
Welcome to the V-Net! :wave:

Congratulations on your recent purchase. I hope you like it.

Looking forward to learning on the forum. I just picked up a 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium yesterday. For the last 3 years my fun car was a 1965 Shelby Cobra by Factory Five Racing and I got the desire to have a fast car with an automatic and A/C...and a roof for year round fun. The V-Sport seems to have the handling and performance that I want along with more technology than I can understand. I will start looking at posts now to learn about this nice car.

How is the V running and will it remain stock?

The V-sport is awesome. I installed the Trifecta tune and the thing feels so much faster. Love the convenience features and speed in one package.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back