Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Allocation finally arrived

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
Deposit was given to my dealer first week of Sept 22 for a CT5V. Dealer called today to verify my order options. GM accepted the order so I am at least showing progress and will (hopefully) avoid a 23 model and a hefty price increase. Am thinking with luck and no more constraints I’ll see the car in roughly 90 days. No CF on my build. Dealer is in the top 20 list and when I originally placed the order they told me I was 4th or 5th in line. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Deposit was given to my dealer first week of Sept 22 for a CT5V. Dealer called today to verify my order options. GM accepted the order so I am at least showing progress and will (hopefully) avoid a 23 model and a hefty price increase. Am thinking with luck and no more constraints I’ll see the car in roughly 90 days. No CF on my build.
Progress!

What you are doing in your sig is something I thought about before. If everyone with pending orders did that, people could see at a glance the progress of an order. "How fast can I get a car" is generally a newbies first question and just by browsing the forum they could see and not even have to ask. :)

Progress!

What you are doing in your sig is something I thought about before. If everyone with pending orders did that, people could see at a glance the progress of an order. "How fast can I get a car" is generally a newbies first question and just by browsing the forum they could see and not even have to ask. :)
It's good info, but really his experience has zero relation to someone else's at a different dealer.

It's good info, but really his experience has zero relation to someone else's at a different dealer.
True, but it is a snapshot of at least someone's reality. Once it passed to GM's hand that part of the waiting game is going to be the same for most people. Progress notes can be added as it goes.

Deposit was given to my dealer first week of Sept 22 for a CT5V. Dealer called today to verify my order options. GM accepted the order so I am at least showing progress and will (hopefully) avoid a 23 model and a hefty price increase. Am thinking with luck and no more constraints I’ll see the car in roughly 90 days. No CF on my build. Dealer is in the top 20 list and when I originally placed the order they told me I was 4th or 5th in line. Hope this helps.
Wow, awesome! My order was in late Oct - so I am still a ways out....

Progress!

Oh, nice. I'm stealing this idea too.

Dropped all CF from my build and was told that my order should be picked up by next week. Original order was placed back in August. Would have loved to get higher level leather but I'm okay as I'll like the design of mid grade seats better.

Dropped all CF from my build and was told that my order should be picked up by next week. Original order was placed back in August. Would have loved to get higher level leather but I'm okay as I'll like the design of mid grade seats better.
Congrats! Same thing here ...ordered early Aug and got allocation March 10th after dropping all CF

I placed my order 2/28 and was told 3/17 that by my dealer that they got the allocation. I was told to possibly expect in the summer so im thinking july/august.

Keep hope alive! :)

Congrats! Same thing here ...ordered early Aug and got allocation March 10th after dropping all CF
Congrats! I'm still on the fence about losing CF, but I guess I can live without it :)

I don't know man. The car is going to take off on the freeway without that down force. I don't know how you feel about flying cars...
So far my Durango Hellcat hasn't flown without CF.... but it weighs as much a cruise ship so that might be the reason :D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back