Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket Wheel Fitment

They have the 19x10's in a +45 offset, would that fit better in the rear? How much poke over stock would that make it?
I believe the +45mm offset would poke 5mm less curb side.

Try this website to visualize it easier. I don't think anyone on the forums has had aftermarket wheels for long enough to know all the combinations that will/will not work; we're all new to this!

Last edited:
I believe the +45mm offset would poke 5mm less curb side.

Try this website to visualize it easier. I don't think anyone on the forums has had aftermarket wheels for long enough to know all the combinations that will/will not work; we're all new to this!

Thanks for the link... Very useful tool. This setup would be perfect, now only if I knew it would clear these damn big brakes!!!

Has anyone reached out to aerolarri wheels to see if they would make wheels for the 4 or 5? I don’t know if the demand would offset the engineering costs, but @WONT TAP at least provided dimensions on the 4BW wheels.

I pinged the owner of Aerolarri and he said he'd definitely make wheels for the 4BW and 5BW, however, he needed to measure someone's car. Since I'm still saving up for a second wheel set, I haven't reached out to him again.
I talked to Aerolarri and he said all of his wheels were now available for the 4BW. I did not ask about the 5BW. He's doing a Black Friday deal to save a little cash.

Pulled the trigger on Aerolarri for my 4BW. Going with stock size. They're made to order so now have a two month wait till they're on the car.

what style did you go with?
Went with Mantis with machined face and black behind the face. Here it is on a C8. My BW is rift metallic so basically off white. Not many pics of Blackwings with any aftermarket wheels.

1669676283279.png

Last edited:
Nice! What are they charging out of curiosity? The wheels from tire rack were $500 each.

These were about 800 each. That was all in including a high dollar finish option. The tire rack ones just didn't do it for me. I'm coming from a C8 so was familiar with the Aerolarri designs.

Signature wheels 20inch. Running 305/30 in the rear and 285/30 in the front. Terrance did all the custom offsets. The fit is simply remarkable.
E200A52B-0942-4ED9-99A5-C5EE7C17178A.jpeg
2B8BCE53-5BD1-4F51-BDB8-18E7762395CF.jpeg
2CCD39CD-9FA6-42B7-8FF2-5B1F7DC15215.jpeg

Last edited:
Signature wheels 20inch. Running 305/30 in the rear and 285/30 in the front. Terrance did all the custom offsets. The fit is simply remarkable.
whats the damage for those SV310?

Does anyone know if stock C7 Z06 rear wheels will fit? Wanted to put some drag radials on before I run down the strip. I know I can get those wheels for pennies on the dollar.

IIRC, the center bore on C7 wheels is larger than Alpha cars. 70mm vs 67

Does anyone know if stock C7 Z06 rear wheels will fit? Wanted to put some drag radials on before I run down the strip. I know I can get those wheels for pennies on the dollar.
Isn't there nearly a lawsuit out for C7Z wheels? I hear they're prone to cracking.

Bolt spacing and lug size is different on the C7. The stock wheels are known to crack at the inner lip - particularly the rears. It’s a combination of width and the hard inner sidewall of the run flat tires. When they crack you get a slow leak so it’s not like they explode.

They should fit. I’m trying to see if any of my vette friends got any stock c6 or 7 z06 wheels to test fit the rear. Inside clearance to the strut is pretty large (atleast 30mm), will be 21mm closer on the inside and minimal change on the poke.
F5590246-F2D3-4BB1-B02E-7C76DBA8EA48.png

I have a nice set of FF05's with all seasons and TPMS for sale that fit like OEM Blackwing's - see classifieds.

Has anyone tried fitting an 18 inch wheel on the back of their 5 yet ? I had 17 inch Weld S71's with MT drag radials for my V3 but they wouldn't clear the calipers. I'd rather run an 18 as opposed to a 19 for a little more sidewall at the track...

Has anyone tried fitting an 18 inch wheel on the back of their 5 yet ? I had 17 inch Weld S71's with MT drag radials for my V3 but they wouldn't clear the calipers. I'd rather run an 18 as opposed to a 19 for a little more sidewall at the track...
From what I've seen, 18s are hit or miss. Some wheels inner barrel touch the e-brake caliper, some cleared on 18s.

They should fit. I’m trying to see if any of my vette friends got any stock c6 or 7 z06 wheels to test fit the rear. Inside clearance to the strut is pretty large (atleast 30mm), will be 21mm closer on the inside and minimal change on the poke. View attachment 15600
Be aware that 5BW uses 14mm wheel studs, my buddy's C7 GS only has 12mm studs

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners