Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket Wheel Fitment

1BadTundra

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BlackWing
Hey guys, great page, lots of good information.
I wanted to start a thread regarding aftermarket wheels, specs, pics etc. This help others when trying to select wheels for their car. Be sure to post all the specs, and pics help too.
CT4 or CT5
Wheel Brand
Front & Rear Size & Offset
Any Spacers Needed?
What Size Tires?
Are You Lowered?
Any Fancy Lugs?
Any interference when turning or over uneven surfaces?
I'd start, but my car is 5 days old and I'm still stock (for now). I'm coming from an Audi S6, and this is my first Cadillac.
Caddy.png

Hey guys, great page, lots of good information.
I wanted to start a thread regarding aftermarket wheels, specs, pics etc. This help others when trying to select wheels for their car. Be sure to post all the specs, and pics help too.
CT4 or CT5
Wheel Brand
Front & Rear Size & Offset
Any Spacers Needed?
What Size Tires?
Are You Lowered?
Any Fancy Lugs?
Any interference when turning or over uneven surfaces?
I'd start, but my car is 5 days old and I'm still stock (for now). I'm coming from an Audi S6, and this is my first Cadillac. View attachment 13649
Welcome! I came from an S6 as well but missed my S4 manual so I ordered their love child, a V8, manual Blackwing. 3000 mile later and I love it. Miss some of the touches of the Audi but when slamming gears, none of that matters.
There are some threads on wheel fitment (don't say rims, you would have thought you had shot the pope) but my advice is check with Tire Rack. I had my 5BW laser measured and one of the other forum members had their 4BW measured so Tire Rack has a pretty good handle on fitment. The cars have large brakes and small diameter wheels (a combo I like) but makes fitment of aftermarket wheels a little tougher.

Welcome! I came from an S6 as well but missed my S4 manual so I ordered their love child, a V8, manual Blackwing. 3000 mile later and I love it. Miss some of the touches of the Audi but when slamming gears, none of that matters.
There are some threads on wheel fitment (don't say rims, you would have thought you had shot the pope) but my advice is check with Tire Rack. I had my 5BW laser measured and one of the other forum members had their 4BW measured so Tire Rack has a pretty good handle on fitment. The cars have large brakes and small diameter wheels (a combo I like) but makes fitment of aftermarket wheels a little tougher.
Coming from the Audi world, I'm well aware that they are NOT RIMZ!!! I'm hoping to get a 265/30/19 on a 9' wide under the front of this thing, but terrified that they'll rub. Pair that with a 285/30/19 on a 10.5 wide wheel out back. I was hoping for some clarification from someone that may have tried this.

I'll add something.

2022 CT4 BW. I originally bought these FF05 wheels with Blizzak snow tires but after seeing the wheels I liked them so much I swapped summer tires onto these, and Blizzaks on the OEM wheels.

Wheels: Forged One Competition FF05.
18x9.5 +20mm front. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 255/35/18 front (OEM tires).
18x9.5 +33mm rear. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35/18 front (OEM tires).
4x hubcentric rings.
No spacers.
Stock suspension.
Used aftermarket lug nuts that came with kit. Unable to use stock GM lug nuts.

Purchased the FF05 wheels from Tire Rack; it notes the rear are "aggressive fitment and may require fender modification". I can confirm they fit on stock suspension, clear all brake calipers, no rubbing on front lock-to-lock, and no rubbing in the rear.

Cheers,
Christopher

Attachments

• IMG_8004.jpg
    IMG_8004.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_8003.jpg
    IMG_8003.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_7996.jpg
    IMG_7996.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_7994.jpg
    IMG_7994.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_8004.jpg
    IMG_8004.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_8003.jpg
    IMG_8003.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_8002.jpg
    IMG_8002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 524
  • IMG_7998.jpg
    IMG_7998.jpg
    979.8 KB · Views: 676
Nic
I'll add something.

2022 CT4 BW. I originally bought these FF05 wheels with Blizzak snow tires but after seeing the wheels I liked them so much I swapped summer tires onto these, and Blizzaks on the OEM wheels.

4x hubcentric rings.
No spacers.
Stock suspension.

Purchased the FF05 wheels from Tire Rack; it notes the rear are "aggressive fitment and may require fender modification". I can confirm they fit on stock suspension, clear all brake calipers, no rubbing on front lock-to-lock, and no rubbing in the rear.

Cheers,
Christopher
nice! I just ordered these same wheels. The tire rack listing now says aggressive fitment front though…can you confirm you have no issues rubbing or otherwise? Not a cheap setup but hardly any options out there…cheers

Nic

nice! I just ordered these same wheels. The tire rack listing now says aggressive fitment front though…can you confirm you have no issues rubbing or otherwise? Not a cheap setup but hardly any options out there…cheers
Yes I can confirm the FF05 wheels clear all brake calipers easily. I am running the original spec summer tires that are 255 front and 275 rear on these FF05 wheels. I have absolutely no rubbing issues front or rear. I’ve been driving on these wheels and tires set up for about 300 miles without any issue. Feel free to message me directly if you have any other questions or need some pictures.

Christopher

Maybe it's just me, but I'd be happy to take a look at some pictures if you'd care to post them here!

I'll add something.

4x hubcentric rings.
No spacers.
Stock suspension.

Cheers,
Christopher
If it rides and works as good as it looks, nice! Very nice!

@Mcard23 mentioned that Apex might be making a native fitment for the BW5 in the Forged series soon.

They were able to get their hands on a CCB equipped BW5 for scanning.

I two sets of Apex wheels for my Camaro and they are excellent.

@Mcard23 mentioned that Apex might be making a native fitment for the BW5 in the Forged series soon.

They were able to get their hands on a CCB equipped BW5 for scanning.

I two sets of Apex wheels for my Camaro and they are excellent.
I dont see how the VS-5RS wouldnt clear the brakes. I think the 20x10.5 +15 and 20x11.5 +42 or +48 should clear on 5BWs.

20's for CCB fitment? What tire do you wrap the rim with? On a 5? Street and track tires once you fit 20 Apex on the car? Super nice rims.

Has anyone reached out to aerolarri wheels to see if they would make wheels for the 4 or 5? I don’t know if the demand would offset the engineering costs, but @WONT TAP at least provided dimensions on the 4BW wheels.

Has anyone reached out to aerolarri wheels to see if they would make wheels for the 4 or 5? I don’t know if the demand would offset the engineering costs, but @WONT TAP at least provided dimensions on the 4BW wheels.
I pinged the owner of Aerolarri and he said he'd definitely make wheels for the 4BW and 5BW, however, he needed to measure someone's car. Since I'm still saving up for a second wheel set, I haven't reached out to him again.

I def will. They’ll be going on her soon! I fly out to LAS Wednesday night for the Thurs/Friday V performance driving class - should be a good week :)View attachment 14372
Have fun at the V Academy. It is an absolute blast. Also, the $200 fee to avoid any potential costs for damages = the best time of your life!🤣. Drive it like you stole it. Tell Richie we all said what’s up. Great instructor and performance enthusiast. He will ride you and help you find that edge of your limits.

Im so bummed but needed to reschedule. House got hit by the flu all at once and I have hardly moved from the couch...luckily they were cool with the last minute bail.

I'm thinking about these... BUT, I want to go with 19's on my 4BW, and what are thoughts on a 35 sidewall on 19, on the 4? Its tight in there... But Here's what I wanna do;
Front: 19x9 21mm offset, 265/30/19... Or 255/35/19
Rear: 19x10 40mm offset, 285/30/19...Or 275/35/19
Thoughts on this setup?

Attachments

• vors.png
    vors.png
    327 KB · Views: 110
  • vors1.png
    vors1.png
    381 KB · Views: 109
I'm thinking about these... BUT, I want to go with 19's on my 4BW, and what are thoughts on a 35 sidewall on 19, on the 4? Its tight in there... But Here's what I wanna do;
Front: 19x9 21mm offset, 265/30/19... Or 255/35/19
Rear: 19x10 40mm offset, 285/30/19...Or 275/35/19
Thoughts on this setup?
Doing a little of research, you could fun a 265/30/19 on that 19x9 +21 wheel; it'll given you 7mm more clearance inside the fender, and poke out 7mm more curb side. This is doable, my current wheels poke out 8mm front with no clearance issues.

Regarding the rear 285/30/19 on a 19x10+40 wheel, you're going to be poking curb side about 14mm more, which is doable, but having a 285 series tire versus 275, I would be concerned about possible rubbing. I have wheel/tire setup that is 15mm extended in the rear and it's very flush with the venders, not sure I would go more.

But obviously it all depends on the wheel/tire setup, stretch of tires, etc. May require rear fender modification to prevent rubbing would be my concern.

Doing a little of research, you could fun a 265/30/19 on that 19x9 +21 wheel; it'll given you 7mm more clearance inside the fender, and poke out 7mm more curb side. This is doable, my current wheels poke out 8mm front with no clearance issues.

Regarding the rear 285/30/19 on a 19x10+40 wheel, you're going to be poking curb side about 14mm more, which is doable, but having a 285 series tire versus 275, I would be concerned about possible rubbing. I have wheel/tire setup that is 15mm extended in the rear and it's very flush with the venders, not sure I would go more.

But obviously it all depends on the wheel/tire setup, stretch of tires, etc. May require rear fender modification to prevent rubbing would be my concern.
They have the 19x10's in a +45 offset, would that fit better in the rear? How much poke over stock would that make it?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back