Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket carbon spoiler

@Brandonvk .....Welcome fellow AZ resident! Your tag is one I thought about getting but you beat me to it. Anyway, that spoiler looks pretty good. Any brief details on install?
Sure! Installation was pretty straightforward. The original spoiler on the car was held down by only thin strips of 3m tape around the edges. I also installed the new badge from Savage Cadillac, so I had to remove the trunk liner. I will say that if you do remove the trunk liner, be careful with those metal clips. I accidentally separated 3 of the clips from the carpet (which I had to reattach with glue) for reinstalling.

Regarding installing the aftermarket spoiler, it came with some very cheap off-brand double-sided tape. I went to my local hardware store and picked up the inch wide 3M tape and used that instead. I probably test fit the piece times before I was ready to install it. When I had it all lined up, I used masking tape to trace where I wanted it to sit. I had a friend help me set it on evenly, but overall the installation wasn't difficult. The spoiler itself fits pretty well. Underneath the original spoiler, there are some holes for screws to be added. I chose not to use any screws at this time.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back