Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Adaptive cruise control (ACC)?

jumpmanjay

Seasoned Member
So I'm a little confused. I have a 5BW 6MT. Does this not have adaptive cruise control? Everything seems to indicate it should- I have a button to adjust the gap between my car and the car in front, except that it doesn't. The little green cruise control icon never turns to the ACC icon (from what the manual says), so that shows it's not on. The lane keep works fine and locks onto the car in front and the lanes on the sides.

I guess I just don't know why it has the ACC button and associated screens if it doesn't actually have ACC.

No, MT does not get adaptive cruise, emergency braking, remote start, or parking assist
I knew about remote start and parking assist, but didn't know about ACC and emergency braking. It makes sense and I'm not broken up about it, but just odd they would leave the button and tab in the display for something that doesn't exist.

I knew about remote start and parking assist, but didn't know about ACC and emergency braking. It makes sense and I'm not broken up about it, but just odd they would leave the button and tab in the display for something that doesn't exist.
The button and tabs are there for the emergency braking and “warning you’re too close” system. You can adjust how far before this happens

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back