Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Accessories for the 4

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Anyone know if the generic accessories for the CT4-V Will fit in the Blackwing ? I am trying to change a few things I just dont know where to find any accessories. Nothing special but I am about to buy the following for the CTS4-V since I assume they will fir on the BW version.

1: 1st and 2nd Row All weather mats
2: The vertical Cargo net for the trunk
3: Cadillac Crest Emblems in Monochrome Finish
4: Premium All-Weather Cargo Mat in Jet Black with Cadillac Logo

I just dont want to buy these and turn around and have to send them back.

Eric

The all weather interior mats I ordered with the car have PN 84841838 and 84841840 on the front and 84228393 on the rear. That seems to match the regular V which just lists 84841838.

The all weather interior mats I ordered have PN 84841838 and 84841840 on the front and 84228393 on the rear. That seems to match the regular V which just lists 84841838.
Awesome I figured they are pretty much the same for the simple accessories. Picking stuff up in preparation for Winter and taking him to Germany.

Everyone should have 20k pts to use to buy about 100 in accessories too. I may add the trunk mat.

Anyone know if the generic accessories for the CT4-V Will fit in the Blackwing ? I am trying to change a few things I just dont know where to find any accessories. Nothing special but I am about to buy the following for the CTS4-V since I assume they will fir on the BW version.

1: 1st and 2nd Row All weather mats
2: The vertical Cargo net for the trunk
3: Cadillac Crest Emblems in Monochrome Finish
4: Premium All-Weather Cargo Mat in Jet Black with Cadillac Logo

I just dont want to buy these and turn around and have to send them back.

Eric
I bought the CT4-V mats and they fit perfectly. The chrome Cadillac badge on the mats looks and feels very expensive on the front mats. I used my points, great purchase.

I went with weathertech for rear seats(kids) and for the cargo mat. Not a fan of the grooves in the cadillac mats, more difficult to clean. I would take some pics but my 4 is being held hostage at the detailer. 🤣

Also, I had posted this about 2 weeks ago.....ATS mats work as well...🤣

Screenshot_20210924-005128_Gallery.jpg

The CT4-V monochrome emblems DO NOT FIT.

I already bought them and tried it.

The back one might fit, but the front definitely does not. (After the front was a fail, I didn't bother with the rear.) The alignment pins are off by the tiniest amount that prevents the emblem from mounting.

20210908_144000.jpg

The CT4-V monochrome emblems DO NOT FIT.

I already bought them and tried it.

The back one might fit, but the front definitely does not. (After the front was a fail, I didn't bother with the rear.) The alignment pins are off by the tiniest amount that prevents the emblem from mounting.

View attachment 5068
Did the other parts of the emblem line up? If so, cut off the alignment pins.

Did the other parts of the emblem line up? If so, cut off the alignment pins.
The retention clips also didn't line up. If you tried to force it, the emblem would have been offset by ~1/4" and looked really stupid against the grill.

My OEM clips broke and had to be glued back on to reinstall the OEM emblem.

I would strongly advise against trying to use the regular CT4-V monochrome emblems.

The 20k point plus up was for purchase of the 4, just realized the 5s may have got more due to higher cost, plus you'll have your points from paid service work etc.
No, the 5s only got 20k points as well, plus 1k extra if you enrolled for the first time (in my case)

I got 20k + 1k for my 4.

I also had a massive headache trying to get them converted from points to a voucher. I had to call them to get it sorted out. Spent nearly an hour sitting in the lobby of the parts department on the phone. :rolleyes:

Wow that sucks. For #4 above I used my trunk today and realized I already have that mat cause I got the interior protection package. It does look nice and part number 84194141 seems to be the same on the 4 and 5 per searching in accessories.

Hmmm. I gave my wife links to the black CT4 front and rear emblems from Savage Cadillac for xmas. Now it looks like I'll have to return these.

Wait what, the blacks from them should work or they did for me. Monochrome from GM see above.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back