Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5 blackwing in georgia

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
As i have mine on order , probably wont see until end of oct or into nov, if there is anyone in the atlanta metro area getting a 5 , would love to see one in person… reach out if possible

Thanks Mine is supposed to be built the week of 10/4 but who knows at this point. Just would have been nice to see one in person before mine comes in. Gm paraded the pre production models all over the country and forgot anout us folks in the southeast

Thanks Mine is supposed to be built the week of 10/4 but who knows at this point. Just would have been nice to see one in person before mine comes in. Gm paraded the pre production models all over the country and forgot anout us folks in the southeast
At this rate we (I and perhaps others) will be asking to look at *your* Blackwing once you get it, before ours come in! :)

Who did u order from?

Lee Ellis Cadillac, over on Peachtree Industrial. You?

Capitol Cadillac (much closer to me) didn't seem terribly interested. I missed the opportunity to reserve a 2021, but I filled out the online form with them as my dealer. They got back to me. I went in and talked to them, sat in a CT4 and CT5 (CT4 was too small), drove a CT5-V (even though it was an automatic) just to make sure the interior was good (let's just say Cadillac interiors have come a long way) and I fit okay when driving. I said, "Let me know as soon as I can order a 2022." I've e-mailed my contact a few times, just to stay in touch about ordering a 2022 when possible. Haven't heard from them, figured that it wasn't possible to order a 2022 yet. Apparently that wasn't the case...

When out running some other errands I stopped by Jim Ellis on a lark and got a very different response. General manager talked with me, said he would check and get back to me the following Monday. I e-mailed my build from B&P. He talked to his zone rep, said they could take an order now. So I came in and finalized the order less than a week after first talking to them. Just a much better vibe.

I've had a few times in my life when I felt the "this is a special vehicle" vibe, and I didn't act. I had a chance to buy a lightly used RC30 in the early 90s, but I bought a "normal" VFR (which I still own). And I should have bought an Integra Type R in the late 90s, but I already had a "normal" Integra (which I still own). So when Jim Ellis Cadillac said you can place an order now I went with it.

Lee Ellis Cadillac, over on Peachtree Industrial. You?

Capitol Cadillac (much closer to me) didn't seem terribly interested. I missed the opportunity to reserve a 2021, but I filled out the online form with them as my dealer. They got back to me. I went in and talked to them, sat in a CT4 and CT5 (CT4 was too small), drove a CT5-V (even though it was an automatic) just to make sure the interior was good (let's just say Cadillac interiors have come a long way) and I fit okay when driving. I said, "Let me know as soon as I can order a 2022." I've e-mailed my contact a few times, just to stay in touch about ordering a 2022 when possible. Haven't heard from them, figured that it wasn't possible to order a 2022 yet. Apparently that wasn't the case...

When out running some other errands I stopped by Jim Ellis on a lark and got a very different response. General manager talked with me, said he would check and get back to me the following Monday. I e-mailed my build from B&P. He talked to his zone rep, said they could take an order now. So I came in and finalized the order less than a week after first talking to them. Just a much better vibe.

I've had a few times in my life when I felt the "this is a special vehicle" vibe, and I didn't act. I had a chance to buy a lightly used RC30 in the early 90s, but I bought a "normal" VFR (which I still own). And I should have bought an Integra Type R in the late 90s, but I already had a "normal" Integra (which I still own). So when Jim Ellis Cadillac said you can place an order now I went with it.
Thats awesome, happy for you i put my name in at several dealers in the metro atlanta area. The only one that would charge msrp was capitol but i was number 6 on the list so i went out of state. Andrews in brentwood tn and sewell in dallas Now im seeing a whole bunch for sale on car gurus…..

Thats awesome, happy for you i put my name in at several dealers in the metro atlanta area. The only one that would charge msrp was capitol but i was number 6 on the list so i went out of state. Andrews in brentwood tn and sewell in dallas Now im seeing a whole bunch for sale on car gurus…..
The stealerships that are charging way over msrp and some that are adding on extra packages can kiss my ass

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back