Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW - How many miles?

raptor5244

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - 46-381
2022 4BW M6 - 1,261 miles. So far, so good.

Not bragging, but I drive 40K + a year, 127 mi/day commute. At least 45 miles of it is 2 lane canyon road. Its hell on tires though. Only had mine for just over 2 weeks, 2K miles so far. Most of the time I drive like a little old lady, getting 22-23 mpg, but Ill have bursts of fun now and then.

I got my '22 in mid-August and now have about 2300 miles on it. I work from home so don't drive anything daily.
Same here, WFH so not driven as much. Usually let the Tesla handle a lot of the daily errands but always look forward to driving the 4BW.

3600 miles in 14 months, almost 1k of it was to the car corral Jan at the Daytona Rolex race. Not sure if its going back this year or not yet but I will be at the race.

2023 4BW... 0 miles. Still waiting on it to get built... :puke

Not bragging, but I drive 40K + a year, 127 mi/day commute. At least 45 miles of it is 2 lane canyon road. Its hell on tires though. Only had mine for just over 2 weeks, 2K miles so far. Most of the time I drive like a little old lady, getting 22-23 mpg, but Ill have bursts of fun now and then.
Sounds a lot like my commute. Mine is 102 mi,/day . Last time I had a commute like this was in my C6 z06 and I daily drove that for a year, and put well over 35k miles within 1 year of ownership. Stop and go traffic were pretty tedious but I got over that quick once it subsides

12,462 I win? 41-020. Wife’s / family daily driver. A few trips from SoCal to NoCal / CenCal.

19,653....'19 CT6-V. Retired, but "commute" to Nashville from Long Island to see the kids now and again. Also the grocery getter and DD. Hope that you Four and Five drivers have as much fun as I do!

Second gen CTS, ATS 3.6 and CTS V-Sport, gone but not forgotten.

Attachments

• IMG_2357.JPG
    IMG_2357.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC