Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW - How many miles?

LOL, I wonder who has the fewest miles on their BW? 4 or 5... 😄
The member with the failed motor at 288 miles. He gets to start over and put mile 1 on the new motor. ;)

1074. But miles will slow down for winter since I'm not going for all weather tires and it will never see snow or salt.

4306 since July 9th.
Hit 3k fast. Getting into a more regular pattern since.
Got in the car yesterday & was sitting on an even 4500:
20221221_144007.jpg

Picked up in October... 1450 miles. Too cold in shithole PA to take her out

Still running the PS4S's, was concerned about driving in cold weather, gets down to the high teens and low 20's here in the morning. The car is garaged so it leaves with the tires relevantly warm, as long as they keep rolling I believe Ill be okay (for normal driving). Not had any issue with grip even in the 20's. The real danger I believe, is if the tires are allowed to drop below freezing, like being left outside overnight, then the compound hardens and can crack when flexed.

You sound just like Tall Guy
Well, my BW4 hit 6K miles, my HUD went blank then a message showed up around display service needed or something like that then everything went blank. I had to drive not knowing my speed or anything. I took it to the dealer, and they told me they had to order a new HUD and digital display. I drove it home because I didn't want it sitting in the dealer lot. I decided to troubleshoot it myself, low and behold, I removed the # 18 fuse and put it back in and everything came back on and no problems at all. It's going on 5 days now and no problems.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back