Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW Floor/trunk mats

JonnyLewser

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Howdy Y'all, just bought 4BW on Saturday and was looking to get some WeatherTech for the floors and trunk. WeatherTech doesn't make products specifically for 4BW, but they make them for CT4-V's. Does anyone know if the floor mats are interchangeable? Thanks in advanced.

Howdy Y'all, just bought 4BW on Saturday and was looking to get some WeatherTech for the floors and trunk. WeatherTech doesn't make products specifically for 4BW, but they make them for CT4-V's. Does anyone know if the floor mats are interchangeable? Thanks in advanced.
I'd imagine they likely are. I don't see any reason why they would have needed to redesign the floor boards.

They are interchangeable. Also, Tuxmat will have an offering in late july or early august per their rep:

I'm holding out for Tuxmat, because it fully covers up the dead pedal and in winter, weathertechs still let salty slush drop behind the mat and pool up on the floor. But if you dont see much snow, then Weathertechs are awesome.

Are weathertech products as good as they used to be? I ask because their prices seem to be pretty good right now. They used to be stupid expensive, but really good quality. So I'm wondering if the quality has gone down to cut prices? I was looking at the cargo mat. Cadillac's is $125 and so is weathertech. I was surprised. Even their floor mats seem well priced. Thoughts?

The last ones I got about a year ago seemed a bit thinner but were fine. I have probably bought 5-6 sets over the years. What I do believe is that everyone else has raised their prices on these type mats to more closely match Weather Tech and they are very profitable! They spend a fortune on the kid's racing in IMSA.

The Cadillac mats are much thicker than the WeatherTech but the WeatherTech go up a bit more on the edges. Though they'll probably start folding away like they usually do after a year or so.

Even though they work well, I never liked the scratchy feel of weathertech (or similar) under my feet. I got the Cadillac all weather set with my CT4-BW and they worked well. They are made of thick rubber.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back