Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Floor mats with red piping?

CT5-V Model
Yeah, @jbawden - those do look great.

Are the rears stiffer than stock ?

I was stunned our cars to dot have floor mat anchors in the back. Anchors are a must have to keep any floor mat from moving and warping.

Yeah, @jbawden - those do look great.

Are the rears stiffer than stock ?

I was stunned our cars to dot have floor mat anchors in the back. Anchors are a must have to keep any floor mat from moving and warping.

The overall thickness is more than the OEM mats, maybe a bit stiffer. I've never seen rear anchor points.

Last edited:
If you can get me this VIN or better yet a link to vehicle on dealer lot I will pursue finding the numbers. As of right now the mats or belt are not listed.
This is the window sticker from the car.
1706469127936.png

This is the window sticker from the car.
View attachment 23872

We've got some progress but parts are not available to order yet
Seat belt - 84815212
Mats - 87819723

From what it sounds like GM does not expect these to be available to order for 45-60 days

- Benny

I ended ordering the Lloyd mats I mentioned above. I'm happy with how they turned out. If I was going to nitpick I would suggest scaling down the V logo about 20%, but I think they really compliment the rest of the interior.

Here are the specs:
Lloyd Velourtex: Velourtex 4 Pc Car Mat Set
Mat Color: 962 Ebony (962)
2023 Cadillac CT5
Premium Binding: 548 Red/Black
Logo (Front Mats): 817090-2 V Series Flag Blackwing Word 2021-ON Double Applique
Logo (Rear Mats): 817090-2 V Series Flag Blackwing Word 2021-ON Double Applique
$285 for the 4pc set with logos. View attachment 23847View attachment 23848View attachment 23849

I'm a bit confused, perhaps some of you smarter-than-me (yes, that's a low bar) folks can help me out.

First, I can't find the blackwing logo as an option on the Lloyds web site configurator.

Second, it seems to me that the last picture with the logo is different than the other pictures of the mats. Or maybe just because it's a close-up.

And third and least important, I have black belts with black interior, so the only red is that little piece on the middle of the steering wheel. But I still want to get the red trim on the mats; will the fashion police bust me?

Just tried to help you by going to my source, Mr. Floormats in Canada, and I’m not able to configure or even find 817090 mats anymore.
Tried lloydmatsstore, same thing.
Maybe they stopped making them?

I think they stopped making them. I purchased 2 sets for both of my Blackwings just 1 month ago. I'm glad I purchased 2 sets, one set for daily driving and the other for going to shows and got them last week.

I emailed them this morning to see if they are discontinued and I'll post what their response is.

We've got some progress but parts are not available to order yet
Seat belt - 84815212
Mats - 87819723

From what it sounds like GM does not expect these to be available to order for 45-60 days

- Benny

Just to update those interested these parts are still not available yet, I will keep checking over time.

Thanks

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners