Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

300 new manual blackwings on dealer lots

I got my first oil change at Sewell-Houston this morning, and was surprised to find three new 4BWs on the lot. All with manuals..

A guy on reddit says he recently picked up a 4BW 6MT from dealer stock for $505 under MSRP.

That's the first I've heard of someone paying below MSRP for a manual.

A guy on reddit says he recently picked up a 4BW 6MT from dealer stock for $505 under MSRP.

That's the first I've heard of someone paying below MSRP for a manual.
I think that same guy also said there was $2000 incentive that he couldn't find any info on and the dealer charged $1500 for tinting and ceramic or something as a forced addon, so he got "$500" under MSRP.

I think that same guy also said there was $2000 incentive that he couldn't find any info on and the dealer charged $1500 for tinting and ceramic or something as a forced addon, so he got "$500" under MSRP.
In Florida, all the dealers charge a ~$1000 dealer fee but all the dealers around me are starting to list them around $2k off, so about $1000 off MSRP now without any haggling. I am sure you could get one for less if you tried since they are starting to pile up. I see 41 new 4BWs in stock within a 50 mile radius of me. 35 autos and 6 with manuals.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 9.06.41 PM.png

I missed that, LOL.

I was offered a BW4 track edition today for MSRP. The fiberglass backing on the front seats was amazing CF 1 and 2, bronze wheels, great, working exclusive, interior, weather, pattern, etc. but at $88,000, so I decided to pass and hang on to my 22.

I was offered a BW4 track edition today for MSRP. The fiberglass backing on the front seats was amazing CF 1 and 2, bronze wheels, great, working exclusive, interior, weather, pattern, etc. but at $88,000, so I decided to pass and hang on to my 22.
I think the first house I bought in 1997 was $88,000. :)

I just got this private offer email from Cadillac. It also applied to XT4,5,6 as well as CT4 and CT5 for '22 and '23 MY. I was surprised it also covers CT4 V Blackwing (not CT5 BW though). So maybe they have caught up with demand on the 4. Too bad I don't need a second one.
1679928616987.png

1679928650098.png

There does seem to be an unpublished 2K incentive for certain blackwing inventory models. Apart from the reddit thread I am also seeing it on some dealers websites.

Yep, either everyone who wanted one of these cars bought one already or the interest rates and overall inflation has taken its toll. Probably a little of both.

Here are the total US 2022 CT4 sales - all variants. We will need to see how much of a sales impact there once the 2023 data releases.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 4.05.18 PM.png

I think the first house I bought in 1997 was $88,000. :)
1994 was our first home purchase at 84k! Light years ago its seams, where did you extract the sales data from if you don't mind me asking? What about the CT5 all variants?

I just got this private offer email from Cadillac. It also applied to XT4,5,6 as well as CT4 and CT5 for '22 and '23 MY. I was surprised it also covers CT4 V Blackwing (not CT5 BW though). So maybe they have caught up with demand on the 4. Too bad I don't need a second one.
View attachment 17897
View attachment 17898
Perhaps, employee, vendor, educator etc… discounts will be available soon.

Yep, either everyone who wanted one of these cars bought one already or the interest rates and overall inflation has taken its toll. Probably a little of both.

Here are the total US 2022 CT4 sales - all variants. We will need to see how much of a sales impact there once the 2023 data releases.

View attachment 17905
That’s pathetic by any standard going back to the Model T.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back