Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 5BW updates

I bought a 24 for the performance aspect but the aesthetics from all angles have really grown on me.

The V3 is a "better" looking car, but the 5BW is still good looking. But agree with the premise that aesthetics isn't why you buy one of these.

I love my 22' CT5 BW.......but I have always said it looks like a Honda Accord from the sideview.
I've said nissan altima lol

jFXH5Vm.png

Yeah the side view of the 5BW is by far it's worst angle. I think this is because of the 19" wheels and that you can't see the vent on the 5BW from the straight on side like you can the 4BW.

I think the front looks good with the wider fenders. The back isn't bad, but would have been better if they should have flared the fenders a bit.

That being said I am still surprised on how many compliments I get on the car since its "just a Cadillac." I thought for sure I would completely fly under the radar with it.

Last edited:
I love my 22' CT5 BW.......but I have always said it looks like a Honda Accord from the sideview.
LOL that is one hell of a honda accord. You just got to make your way to the rear and pump a few revs

If history is any indicator, then the online configurator comes a month or two later, maybe July.
Agree. They always lag. I picked up my 24 on Thursday attached some pics …

Attachments

• IMG_9121.jpeg
    IMG_9121.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0194.jpeg
    DSC_0194.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0184.jpeg
    DSC_0184.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0267.jpeg
    DSC_0267.jpeg
    951.2 KB · Views: 72
Big price increase for the 2025 CT5 (though additional equipment is now standard)

I think a price increase is expected. 9k would be brutal, though.
The article states the price increase is $4,500.

As the CT5BW eclipses the 100k mark it becomes a very hard sell for this market. Many of us are open to technology improvements however I would guess most enthusiasts would be more excited about performance oriented changes.

We will see how this one plays out but this could be another classic example of GM shooting themselves in the foot.

Where are the magnesium wheels?

I don’t think demand is like it was in 2022 and 2023…will be surprised if there are long lists of people

I don’t think demand is like it was in 2022 and 2023…will be surprised if there are long lists of people
I agree. Just 12-18 months ago people were still in a "free" money fueled YOLO mode, but feels like consumers are starting to face the financial realities of living like there is no tomorrow. Interest rate reductions are starting to look a bit wobbly this year too. It's always been a niche vehicle, so most of the traditional consumer behavior probably doesn't apply and a refresh usually fuels sales even if the "fresh" part is debatable.

I may poke around my dealer again to see what the wait lists are like, I really like that new green revealed for 2025 and I could see myself getting back into a 5V Blackwing if I could finally order one without constraints.

I'd really like to do that new Typhoon metallic (green) with natural interior, bronze wheels and loaded with carbon 1&2, carbon seats and ceramic brakes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back