Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

This is all that's listed for Blackwing wheels on the online reference guide.

Untitled.png

I'm actually quite good with that.

Only downside, is I'm staying with my prediction of 8 more weeks of 'configurator winter'...where they don't update to the 2024 options...and in the thought of helping dealers sell through on 2023 cars.

I'm really excited to see the yellow on the configurator and then IRL. It's compelling and Caddy has a great shot at getting my money for a 2024 car.

I'm actually quite good with that.

Only downside, is I'm staying with my prediction of 8 more weeks of 'configurator winter'...where they don't update to the 2024 options...and in the thought of helping dealers sell through on 2023 cars.

I'm really excited to see the yellow on the configurator and then IRL. It's compelling and Caddy has a great shot at getting my money for a 2024 car.

Who here is good at Photoshop. No need to wait 8 weeks!

Cyber Yellow?

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 249
Oh lord, my wallet. I doubt I can avoid going for a new CT5 in that color.
I too, am IN TROUBLE...and also thinking CT5 version with sky cool grey interior.

Only promise I am making to myself is I want to see photos of it sprayed on an actual car before ordering. So, the wallet has 8 weeks to get fat (wishful thinking).

What I thought was interesting about that article was it said updates might come as a 2024.5 facelift. If true, I guess GM couldn't get their poop together fast enough?
More likely a thinly veiled seed to get you checking their site frequently for "news".

Had a kid turn 13 this weekend. Our dominant conversation the entire weekend was whether yellow cars are cool or not. I freaking want one after that pic!
Interesting, I had a similar conversation about yellow cars with my 13-year-old recently. In his opinion only sports cars look good in yellow, sedans and SUVs do not. I agree, but I'm hoping the 4BW can change my mind.

Interesting, I had a similar conversation about yellow cars with my 13-year-old recently. In his opinion only sports cars look good in yellow, sedans and SUVs do not. I agree, but I'm hoping the 4BW can change my mind.
Smart kid. Real sports cars and VW Beetles that’s about it. A four door sedan will be quite disappointing.

Mine is a Porsche fan. Seeing a yellow 911 and she thinks its still ugly. I can't help but think about my buddies Baywatch Splash yellow. Loved it then and still do today. Fact is, yellow has been used on cars for decades. I don't see it going away at all. I could see myself in a yellow BW5 with carbon and black accents all over it. It could be called my Bananawing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back