Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

Nah. Visible carbon fiber, specially with the weave forming the 'V' shape, is bling bling. And GM is very much into catering to that market when and where they can. I share the sentiment that it should be painted; carbon fiber weave is ghastly and ugly and best kept hidden IMHO. But, others want to show it off. So there you have it. The "show offs" won.
You're not one of these people who paint oak furniture are you?

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys would be willing to go through the goat rodeo again if a refresh comes through for my2025, and Cadillac announces that this will be the final year for the Blackwing?
if it looks like what was rumored in camo then absolutely not. i may be needing to go back through the rodeo in 2024, though, as i'm pretty sure i gotta lemon law my 2022

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys would be willing to go through the goat rodeo again if a refresh comes through for my2025, and Cadillac announces that this will be the final year for the Blackwing?
My 22 5BW has been solid so far. Engine good, paint good, transmission silky smooth, minimal interior rattles, no electrical gremlins, etc. if there was an interior refresh and a paint color I fell over for, then maybe. But I would be very nervous because I could end up with a dud. If my car continues to work well I’d likely pass on a 2025.

Only thing which might make me do that is if the ct4 gets a v8.

Pair of 500 HP electric motors be more likely. 😉
I sure hope not, that's the last thing a ct5v BW needs is more weight up front. IMO, there is a law of diminishing returns when it comes to the weight aspect of P to W.

In regards to that camouflaged test mule with the different headlights, at first I was wondering if that had something to do with the adaptive matrix headlights, either just a test housing or something totally random so the actual headlights design wouldn't be leaked. We'll just have to wait and see.

let’s start a rumor. 2025 - new front, lt4 from Escalade

I'm thinking about getting back in just to get a 4BW with tan seats.

And I'm thinking about doing it for '24 because I don't like any of the interior refresh stuff I have seen.

And I'm thinking about doing it for '24 because I don't like any of the interior refresh stuff I have seen.
I didn’t like the tan when I first saw it in pictures. It grew on me and I ended up buying one with the tan interior. The contrast makes the interior.

Tried to put in an order for a 2024 5BW with the dealer yesterday. They said they couldn't put an order in yet for a 2024. Anyone have any luck putting in a 2024 order?
Mine is in "not accepted" by GM yet. I do have an order reference, but I was told it went in as a 2023 as the 2024 wasn't able to be ordered yet. They said it would be switched to a 2024.

This is my debate, I very much wanted the tan and of course, carbon constraints after 15 months waiting for an allocation.

Now that is been decoupled, I'd very much like to get tan but do I want to bother waiting in line again? It was 15 months last time, its probably more like two years now for me.

I guess it doesn't hurt to just throw down my name and wait and see but the car will probably once again be thousands more when my turn comes up again I don't think I'd want to pay that again.

This is my debate, I very much wanted the tan and of course, carbon constraints after 15 months waiting for an allocation.

Now that is been decoupled, I'd very much like to get tan but do I want to bother waiting in line again? It was 15 months last time, its probably more like two years now for me.

I guess it doesn't hurt to just throw down my name and wait and see but the car will probably once again be thousands more when my turn comes up again I don't think I'd want to pay that again.
If you’re flexible on some of the other options I bet you can find one on the lot with the tan interior. Many of them have a 2k price drop incentive as well.

I got my CT5BW just delivered this week. Only took 2 months. I think getting back in line this time around will be less painful.

I got my CT5BW just delivered this week. Only took 2 months. I think getting back in line this time around will be less painful.
Where did you order from? Msrp?

Where did you order from? Msrp?
Key Cadillac - at MSRP. But they have a list. If you can find an allocation, I think GM can build and ship within couple months now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back