Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

So I thought this was going to be a limited production car and now going into year 3?

Not gonna lie... glad they discontinued electric blue. I think theres 2 others within minutes of me.

Guess I'm keeping my Shadow Metallic, none of these exterior colors appeal to me (thank you GM you just saved me a bunch of money). It seems like they are purposely making the colors worse and worse since the introduction. Maybe they are trying to limit sales even further. Boy, the Black Diamond looks hideous. Reminds me of the spatter paint GM used in the trunks in the early 70s.
I don't think the photo sample does this paint justice. It has a lot of depth in person and is very different from a traditional metallic paint.

I am absolutely putting the graphite magnesium wheels on my car.
I wonder if a software update for the suspension would be required / beneficial.

Sigh...now I have to figure out how to convince the wife to let me swap for a Cyber Yellow...is Cyber Yellow metallic at all? IT's METALLIC!!! I'm dead.
I'd also need to see the redesigned interior/front end to make a decision. I won't be a fan if physical buttons are now in the touchscreen. Example: Lyriq Homelink garage buttons are in the touchscreen. Nope.

80582.jpg

2021-mercedes-benz-amg-cla-45-front-right-1.jpg

I'll get an "Off Duty" sign for my roof. The only thing better than yellow would've been a metallic purple.

I kinda hope they mess up the front end refresh for my wallets sake.

So I thought this was going to be a limited production car and now going into year 3?

Years of production are not the only factor going into calling something limited. In this case, production numbers of the vehicles, make it a limited edition.

After talking to Dustin last night about the Yellow and telling him I had a C6 Corvette in yellow he said a sedan in yellow would look like a Taxi and it made a lot of sense to me.
Everyone has an opinion and personally, I think purple is fugly.

Pffff....taxi...what is this, the olden days?

Does anyone know when the 2024 production year begins?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back