Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Configurator Now Live

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Does anybody know since the 8's in the Vin are now 9's are they just continually adding the number count on the 4's and 5's or do they start fresh for each subsequent year?

Surprised (shocked really) that they didn’t do some 20yr anniversary edition to commemorate the V specifically

They did another edition but no mention of 20th anniversary and nothing for the 5
You mean aka: GM STICKER PACKAGE? I have my bet firmly placed on GM killing production on this car no later than 25's and will end up being just like Camaro production DONE JAN 25 anybody waiting around is fooling themselves thinking BW's go off into the sunset....

I think all the cars get a small 20th anniversary etching on the front grill. They might make a special edition, but I would guess they save that for the final year if anything. They seem to have a smattering of special editions that don’t seem to be hitting home the way most buyers want.

The Mondrian Edition 4s are all about the 20th Anni of the Vs. From the sticker / emblem / etching on the front as mentioned by @Magnetic Flux to the silver one representing the 1st generation to the black one representing the 2nd generation and the red one representing the 3rd generation.

Am I seeing correctly that you can’t get the parking package (video mirror) on 5BW manuals anymore?

Wow, they're killing Electric Blue (i.e. the best color)???

Though at least now it looks like they're offering a real bright red. I wonder if I had chosen that if it was an option at the time.

I find it fine under OPTIONS.
My bad, the configurator was being goofy the first time I tried it. I just built at 6MT with parking package so, good news that's still available.

That said.... where did the carbon ceramic brakes go? I can't seem to find that option on a 5VBW6MT now in the configurator.

That said.... where did the carbon ceramic brakes go? I can't seem to find that option on a 5VBW6MT now in the configurator.
It’s under OPTIONS MECHANICAL
IMG_5386.jpeg

You can also use the search function at the top of the options page to find anything you're looking for.

Are they changing the sunroof?
This would be nicer, if it is what is really on offer:
Capture.JPG

I think the website is just this side of horrible. Options are hidden all over, different tabs, different areas. Wouldn't you want to make it simple?
The website just weeds out the really weak contenders. They don't call it a goat rodeo for nothing. There isn't anything easy about the Blackwing life. #goatrodeolifer

Last edited:
Edit: The website build configurator is broken, has been for 2 days, at least on my end. I tried clearing my cookies and my laptop and other phones but I still can't configure the car properly.

I did message Cadillac chat about the issue.

OK, this was on me, apparently clearing the cookies entirely solves the problem. I only cleared this week earlier today. The 3 devices I used this week to build already had my previous build from months ago, go figure.

Last edited:
Edit: The website build configurator is broken, has been for 2 days, at least on my end. I tried clearing my cookies and my laptop and other phones but I still can't configure the car properly.

I did message Cadillac chat about the issue.

OK, this was on me, apparently clearing the cookies entirely solves the problem. I only cleared this week earlier today. The 3 devices I used this week to build already had my previous build from months ago, go figure.
Yes, it's been broken for at least a couple of days for me too. Some options don't have picture icons, some things you click on and get a message that says "Sorry, there was an error completing your request, try again later". After that it usually won't let you toggle any options and you have to refresh and start over. What a goat rodeo.

EDIT: I replied while you were editing your post. However, I just tried clearing my cookies and still have the same issues.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners