Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 website build tools are online

Ryan

Seasoned Member

Capture3.PNG

Ooof, making me question waiting it out for Midnight Steel... It looks a lot lighter than I was hoping from a color called "Midnight"
MSM Configurator 1.jpg

Really don't like the medium, I mean Midnight Blue. The rendering makes it look darker than the sample I saw in person. I think its too "soft" of a color for this car.

Argent is awesome, I'd be stoked with that choice, but Black slightly edges it out for me after a series of silver shades.

Tiniest detail I just noticed: The window switches on the driver's side are auto for the fronts but not the rears. Pretty sure they were auto on all four before?

I'm pretty happy with the Midnight Steel.

Can't seem to find the PDR option on the 5BW. Anyone know where that is hiding?

I'm pretty happy with the Midnight Steel.

Can't seem to find the PDR option on the 5BW. Anyone know where that is hiding?
Find the options tab up top. Go to interior options and scroll down... it's towards the bottom

Here's a comparison of a render from Cadillac's configurator vs a real car with the same exterior spec.

Cadillac, please ...

CT4 BW - Render vs Real - Rift, Tech Bronze, Red 50 %.png

But, is that the same color?
YES! Or rather, they're supposed to be the same colors. Those are both Rift with Tech Bronze wheels and red calipers, no carbon, with sunroof. Identical.

Here's a comparison of a render from Cadillac's configurator vs a real car with the same exterior spec.

Cadillac, please ...

View attachment 12852
In all fairness, Rift does not look so white in real life. White-ish, sure, but your shot makes it look Summit White. Here is a better shot that Lopez in TX posted:

6.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners