Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 website build tools are online

I'm still trying to figure out what my 7K get me......

who cares paul rudd GIF

In all fairness, Rift does not look so white in real life. White-ish, sure, but your shot makes it look Summit White. Here is a better shot that Lopez in TX posted:
OK, here's your "fair" comparison, LOL:

CT5 BW - Render vs Real - Rift, Tech Bronze, Red.png

In all fairness, Rift does not look so white in real life. White-ish, sure, but your shot makes it look Summit White. Here is a better shot that Lopez in TX posted:

View attachment 12853
Agreed but, it never looks silver as it does in that rendering.

Agreed but, it never looks silver as it does in that rendering.
No argument. But the OP's point is exaggerated by using a very white photo of Rift that is really not accurate. Is real Rift the same as the online photo? No, but it is closer than a white photo.

I know after seeing one at the track in the morning and through the day that Rift looks warmish in the sun but a bit cooler in no sun. It doesn't look like the render though. BMW's older Mineral White would have a grey tint with no sun but it still never looked as grey as that render.

attachment.php

My configurator straight up wont add options and let me change interior from Sky. I tried incognito mode and starting over but same thing. Anyone else?

I like the new online config tool a bit better than the previous version. I did notice something odd specifically with the 2023 CT5-V RWD non BW model though. If you try to build this car and you pick any other color besides the default orange it will force a selection box for 2 near $4k option packages. It won't let you move on unless you pick one of those packages. You can select one and then go back, remove it and then select a different color. Not sure if this is a bug or them being sneaky but it seems like a mistake.

I think the thing burps sometimes. I configured a 5 yesterday, and when I picked the PDR, it changed the Auto to 6 speed. I got out and tried again and it did not change it. It also changed the interior color at one point. I think it has bugs!

It also changed the interior color at one point. I think it has bugs!
When I used it, it did not start with an option-less build like '22 tool did.

With the way it bundles packages and stuff, you might have changed something that reset it to its "default" state. For me with the 4BW, the default had Sky Kewl Grey seats and some other stuff.

My first choice was Satin Steel but then I saw it was discontinued for 2023 I thought about going with another color but this new Argent Silver is close enough I guess. I am still not sure why they had to change the Infrared>Radiant Red and Satin Steel>Argent Silver if they are so close?

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 7.53.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 7.53.39 PM.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop