Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 models get new blackwing badge on the trunk?

Used the chat on the Cadillac website and got my service number for my order. Now the wait begins!
Since I spur of the moment purchased my 4BW off the lot, this will have to be a very very very weak proxy for the actual goat rodeo. More like an ant farm really.

I got a case number, too. I figured I would call in a month if I don’t hear anything. I’m not expecting anything to happen quickly. Let us know what they say.
So I called this morning… the lady I spoke with told me I did not receive a call back because they still need to get more info from « upper management » before calling back customers…

I never received any notification from Cadillac, but I went ahead and called anyways. They knew what I was talking about, and said they'd 'escalate it for me'.

bounce jumping GIF

- They're filling out VClub member orders before the hoi polloi - that maybe why some responses are 'we'll get back to you'.
- IMHO don't see the need for an email if you've placed your request and they have given you a confirmation code.
- It's a piece of plastic with 9 letters on it.

- They're filling out VClub member orders before the hoi polloi - that maybe why some responses are 'we'll get back to you'.
- IMHO don't see the need for an email if you've placed your request and they have given you a confirmation code.
- It's a piece of plastic with 9 letters on it.
I am a VClub member, but otherwise agree with the rest.

I am a VClub member, but otherwise agree with the rest.
Gotcha. It's definitely been a ropey rollout it seems. You can always try the livechat on the site.
With my VIN and VCLUB # got it done for me np that way.

After my call this morning with the lady who said she is waiting for more info from upper management, I did receive a call from the executive referral department (?). They took my home address and told me that the badges will be sent in November or December

Gotcha. It's definitely been a ropey rollout it seems. You can always try the livechat on the site.
With my VIN and VCLUB # got it done for me np that way.
Hi @M2Cto4BW - what is VCLUB and how does one join? Thx!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back