Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING PRICING

Having the option for the upgraded interior WITHOUT carbon fiber backing is the best thing to come from this list.... T
No doubt. That's something that I and other people have requested as well.

Now, how do I get upgraded seats in my 2022 order? :unsure:

@SIX 40

I received confirmation from Cadillac. Price Guarantee does not apply from one model year to another model year. See screenshot of email below.

I want to thank you for bringing up this topic as this needed to be addressed quickly.

View attachment 9126
Thanks for confirming, it is/was time sensitive for sure. Now I don’t have to ask my dealer about it.

Is the performance data recorder missing from that list? Is *that* what my 2022 is waiting for??

Yes, it's there. Dustin did say he may have missed a few things. I think he was copying and pasting.

@1StunnaV last year they separated the Blackwings out in the pricing - you'd think they could do it for the 2023 model year. I just looked in Global Connect.

Thanks for doing the work... :beer

don't see the pricing info on supercruise

is a thread coming about the '23 pricing for the 4BW

don't see the pricing info on supercruise
2 bails of hay...

bike goat GIF

Congratulations gentlemen…. All of our cars went up 10k at least lol
Hay and Alfalfa pellets aren't cheap anymore. Inflation ya know ... 🤣

Glad I got a 2022. Mine was never fully loaded anyway. Price with options was nearly the new base price! Jeebus.

Nice that the 2023s get semi-aniline with suede back. I would have totally done that if it was available.

@1StunnaV last year they separated the Blackwings out in the pricing - you'd think they could do it for the 2023 model year. I just looked in Global Connect.

Thanks for doing the work... :beer
Yeah. I was very surprised.

Maybe they wanted to us not to fixate on the price bump but the other extra 100 lines of options :cool:

No doubt. That's something that I and other people have requested as well.

Now, how do I get upgraded seats in my 2022 order? :unsure:
F4CFE1BD-89F8-43DD-972B-E655DB0F22CD.jpeg

I just read through the official document.

The way I understand it, the price protection does not cover rolling from one model year to another model year. It would only cover the price increases for the same model year that was ordered.

When a new model year is released, the orders don't roll over. The customer has to place a new order or the dealer can do it for them. Its a new order at that time so a new price protection would begin.

With that said, without getting into all of the dealer side details, the way this program works, it leaves the dealer open to losing $ or potentially even selling the vehicle at a loss. I would not be surprised if dealers start placing people on waitlists now, rather than placing orders in the system to sit at 1100 status..........
So any idea when you guys gonna start rolling orders into 2023? Also just to make sure, us out of state guys wont lose our spot when it rolls over correct?

Thanks for taking the time to look into this @1StunnaV, I appreciate it.

Yeah @Finally-a-V, my MSRP went up by exactly $12k too. Time to make some decisions. Do I really need that PDR for the 1-2x I’m going to be on a track? Carbon backed seats are definitely out.

@Daijoubu I read something similar about that on one of the Corvette pages. Who knows anymore, not just GM but everyone is changing the rules as we go along. It’s like the Wild West out there.

Oh and just for grins I spec’ed a 120 with my options and it came out to $148k. Yow!
PDR honestly is worth its weight also for have a camera recorder for day to day use. Mine automatically records as soon as the car is started as a dash cam. My understanding is on the 5, the rear records too so you have two cameras iirc.

PDR honestly is worth its weight also for have a camera recorder for day to day use. Mine automatically records as soon as the car is started as a dash cam. My understanding is on the 5, the rear records too so you have two cameras iirc.

If your car is equipped with Surround Vision, it does this also. Front, both sides, and rear cameras record. I'm pretty sure mine starts recording when the door is unlocked.

If your car is equipped with Surround Vision, it does this also. Front, both sides, and rear cameras record. I'm pretty sure mine starts recording when the door is unlocked.
It's not the same........... Sort of like drinking a diet soda, or decaf coffee...

It's not the same........... Sort of like drinking a diet soda, or decaf coffee...

Obviously they are not the same...

Flipray's post said the PDR is worth it to have a camera recorder for 'day-to-day' use. For dash-cam purposes, SVR > PDR just because you have 360* views of the entire vehicle, not just the front one with data overlaid.

It's a common misconception that you need to have PDR to get the dash-cam feature and I'm just clarifying that.

Obviously they are not the same...

Flipray's post said the PDR is worth it to have a camera recorder for 'day-to-day' use. For dash-cam purposes, SVR > PDR just because you have 360* views of the entire vehicle, not just the front one with data overlaid.

It's a common misconception that you need to have PDR to get the dash-cam feature and I'm just clarifying that.
Again, it's not the same or as good.......Just my .02 cents...........

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back