Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING PRICING

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
1653437231403.png

Note - an item or two might be missing from the list.. Pricing was mixed in with normal CT5 items and I had to separate them...

Last edited:
Holy shit, thats a lot more then I was guessing based on 2023 increases for the rest of the automotive industry.

Based on this my '23 is going to be in the ballpark of 12k more Canadian.

Yeah I am happy with my decision to drop the CF1/2 from my 2022. You are talking a swing from a non-CF1/2 2022 to a CF1/2 2023 (with Michigan sales tax) of slightly over $20k with that increased delivery charge.

First the Escalade V pricing now this ... GM has not only jumped the shark, they've completely lost the plot with their pricing.

$2500 more for the CF packages
$2000 more for the top seats
$12,500 for the 120 edition and enclosed ship to me

So basically $17,000 more than the identical car I have now for some badges.

I'm likely going to pass on the 120 package and wait for the frost paint to be available to replace it. I'll eat the CF increase over my current car, go for the mid level seats, and call it a day.

Ugh.

Last edited:
Funny, because someone asked about pricing in another thread today. Of course I jinked it responding we all thought it was going to be a few thousand plus delivery increase. I find it comical they only raised the price of CF by $1250. They should have just rounded up. It doesn't really matter what it costs since we all know it will be on constraint for months.

At least they dropped the price of the cargo area organizer. That was very thoughtful of them.

I think they are renaming it to goat hammock as well...

I hope it doesn't come to this for me ("5/16" TPW), but is there any updated pricing on the 4BW?

this is only for 2023 model year orders

Having the option for the upgraded interior WITHOUT carbon fiber backing is the best thing to come from this list.... T

Part of my rationale for biting the bullet and paying the premium for my car on cars and bids was that there was surely going to be a price increase in the coming model years. I definitely didn't expect it to be this high, though. Thanks, GM, for making me feel a little better.
I was watching that auction, glad it worked out for you!

Yikes. Here’s my theory. CF will still be scarce going forward. You won’t be able to option your car with CF but the final cost will be similar to a ‘22 with CF. Makes perfect business sense.

I like the fact that you can get semi-aniline leather without the carbon backs. All I wanted was the upgraded leather anyway.

Ugh, when the C8 was only increased by $1k I thought it would be similar for the BW... $7k is a bit of a gut punch.

GM was basically looking at the markups and decided they were gonna do it themselves. The blackwing was an unexpected hit created by GM engineers, so naturally GM bean counters are going to ruin it for everyone.

I think between the economy, gas prices and substantial price increase, demand will wane some. Especially with an updated M5 around the corner.

GM was basically looking at the markups and decided they were gonna do it themselves. The blackwing was an unexpected hit created by GM engineers, so naturally GM bean counters are going to ruin it for everyone.

I think between the economy, gas prices and substantial price increase, demand will wane some. Especially with an updated M5 around the corner.
Also interest rates up and stock prices down.

I have a zero data to support this and it’s just a hunch, but I wonder if a majority of the new MSRP may be a gas guzzler tax.

With the shortage of cars out there, I imagine the fuel efficiency average is all out of wack.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners