Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 CT5 V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will probably end up at $115k to $118k.
I personally feel like the site is losing traction as the market dries up but it is a rare car already.. I'd wager about 10k over sticker so between 99k and 101k

Saw that yesterday. It's a pretty base car, not many options. Curious to see what it goes for.

I have been looking for a grey CT5-VBW for ages so this might be worth it but I really wanted the higher end seats and the external carbon fiber package.

Last edited:
I personally feel like the site is losing traction as the market dries up but it is a rare car already.. I'd wager about 10k over sticker so between 99k and 101k
$95k did not meet reserve. People say its light on options but I think with the performance seats this would have hit reserve. It has the optional: sunroof, red seatbelts, blue calipers, alcantara wheel & knob and the paint upcharge. About $2500 or so. No carbon is pretty common.

$95k did not meet reserve. People say its light on options but I think with the performance seats this would have hit reserve. It has the optional: sunroof, red seatbelts, blue calipers, alcantara wheel & knob and the paint upcharge. About $2500 or so. No carbon is pretty common.
Its has a number, one of....Those that want it will get it I'm sure if the "want" is completely there. Not a lot of chance out there, and as we have experienced in the wait, "the pen", constraints, delivery, no builds etc....add to the wait.... Then finish the task and get one of these 4BW or 5BW if/when it shows up. It's a protocol of patience and some luck in my opine. Worth the challenged, if patient when ordered, hope and plan for....best and worst.... or just buy it on the secondary. Either way you get a Blackwing.

Honestly, after my experience with them, I'm surprised they even allowed reserve to be so far over MSRP. I guess they wanted it on the site so it could look good for them if it hit a crazy high number

2.5 months in this market? Yikes.
Still under 200 miles?

This is a low volume forum for a low volume car and surely you know forum users are the most clued up, pernickity, consumers out there.

As long as that thing is $100k+ with all the faffing about with the loan & general private sale stuff, I cannot see anyone touching it *here*.
BaT is usually a good barometer for whether a car is 6 digits worthy.

Buy mine already, lol
Unfortunately, with winter fast approaching if you're going to sell it around here you gotta move it soon. Otherwise, the car becomes a year older which isn't good IMO. Just my $.02

2.5 months in this market? Yikes.
Still under 200 miles?

This is a low volume forum for a low volume car and surely you know forum users are the most clued up, pernickity, consumers out there.

As long as that thing is $100k+ with all the faffing about with the loan & general private sale stuff, I cannot see anyone touching it *here*.
BaT is usually a good barometer for whether a car is 6 digits worthy.
375mi.

Market will rise as soon as production stops. This is just a toy from me and I can hold out as long as I need to.

Market will rise as soon as production stops. This is just a toy from me and I can hold out as long as I need to.
I don't know if you're really motivated to sell. Seriously, why have you not tried Bring a Trailer or Cars & Bids?

Assuming the reserve is what you agree to, it would most likely be sold and you would not have to worry about it all winter.

Seems just like a lot of work to do and I think they get a percentage. Don’t know really much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop