Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 CT5 V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slamminc6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Considering selling my 175mi Blackwing that I just recently purchased. This is the manual unicorn. It also has all options active including the parking sensors. Nothing has to go back to the dealer for a later chip activation. Color is black raven with black interior. Personally this is the most desireable for resale in my eyes. Love the car and would keep it except my kids are begging me and the wife for a new boat so my priorities have changed. Unfortunately can’t have both. Car does not have a mark on it and not broken in yet. Waiting for the new owner. Get it before GM raises the msrp by $8k for 2023 plus the huge dealer markups on top of that. I am putting a price in her of $117.5k because I have to list a price but interested parties can pm me to discuss pricing further. Loan on it would need to be paid off but we would go together to the credit union and have that done in person without a problem.

Attachments

• 14A00694-CE79-464E-BE3B-2EFCAF345242.jpeg
    14A00694-CE79-464E-BE3B-2EFCAF345242.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 329
  • 72EA4FF3-F0C0-4294-B184-46DD40CADFDF.jpeg
    72EA4FF3-F0C0-4294-B184-46DD40CADFDF.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 321
  • 2E6FDCF8-99FC-41A7-8928-3E159F9CC3F8.jpeg
    2E6FDCF8-99FC-41A7-8928-3E159F9CC3F8.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 541
  • 18C45576-88B3-4CC1-9795-B189F74FBA66.png
    18C45576-88B3-4CC1-9795-B189F74FBA66.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 537
  • 0A521376-5356-43C4-8338-925BB279D4FB.jpeg
    0A521376-5356-43C4-8338-925BB279D4FB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 516
  • 24163D24-9464-474E-9D2B-4727C7C63767.jpeg
    24163D24-9464-474E-9D2B-4727C7C63767.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Thanks and will do. Just to clarify, I posted a number but did not expect that. Just wanted to start somewhere.

How considerate of you to spare everyone a huge dealer ADM in favor of an even bigger private sale markup. @Rob recently posted a note about people using him and the forum for flips.

How considerate of you to spare everyone a huge dealer ADM in favor of an even bigger private sale markup. @Rob recently posted a note about people using him and the forum for flips.
We get it, you don't like it. Move on. Situations change; should people just sell under market value when their situations change cause they might anger the holiest of those on the internet?

GLWS OP. I would personally suggest to discuss it with a few of your local Cadillac dealers first. I'm sure they would like a crack at it and you'll be less of "the bad guy" once you've got dealer offers behind wherever you end up landing on a true ask price

I would have preferred you not bought it in the first place and let someone who wanted the car have it. Messaging this as an unexpected development is just insulting the intelligence of everyone here. Deciding to also post it here when Rob warned people about flipping these cars also risks shutting down the tracker for everyone else who actually wants their cars. Do you really need people to spell it out for you or can you read a few posts and catch a clue.

We get it, you don't like it. Move on. Situations change; should people just sell under market value when their situations change cause they might anger the holiest of those on the internet?

GLWS OP. I would personally suggest to discuss it with a few of your local Cadillac dealers first. I'm sure they would like a crack at it and you'll be less of "the bad guy" once you've got dealer offers behind wherever you end up landing on a true ask price
Thank you for the useful post, I appreciate it. I will do that and revise my number accordingly.

I would have preferred you not bought it in the first place and let someone who wanted the car have it. Messaging this as an unexpected development is just insulting the intelligence of everyone here. Deciding to also post it here when Rob warned people about flipping these cars also risks shutting down the tracker for everyone else who actually wants their cars. Do you really need people to spell it out for you or can you read a few posts and catch a clue.

first of all you’re accusing me of being a flipper when I’m actually not. You have no idea what goes on in a person’s life. You should check yourself and the moderators should check you.

There is honestly no reason for me to lie. I am a father of three boys and bought the car because I felt I had to after waiting almost a year. In any event, if anyone’s interested the car is for sale and I am open to offers. Not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off. I have been the owner of a lot of GM performance vehicles since I was a kid. There was no need for me to lie but I unfortunately cannot buy a $100,000 boat and have a $100,000 toy in the garage that just sits. With three kids, if I had this car for three years I would be lucky to have 1000 miles on it. My 2007 Z06 that I sold two years back had only 8000 miles on it when I sold it. Enough said, if anyone is interested you can PM me and I am happy to answer any questions.

There is honestly no reason for me to lie. I am a father of three boys and bought the car because I felt I had to after waiting almost a year. In any event, if anyone’s interested the car is for sale and I am open to offers. Not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off. I have been the owner of a lot of GM performance vehicles since I was a kid. There was no need for me to lie but I unfortunately cannot buy a $100,000 boat and have a $100,000 toy in the garage that just sits. With three kids, if I had this car for three years I would be lucky to have 1000 miles on it. My 2007 Z06 that I sold two years back had only 8000 miles on it when I sold it. Enough said, if anyone is interested you can PM me and I am happy to answer any questions.
May I suggest BaT or Cars and Bids as a better venue. I think 130k is not realistic and those sites will get you a fair wholesale value without irritating boneheads like me.

May I suggest BaT or Cars and Bids as a better venue. I think 130k is not realistic and those sites will get you a fair wholesale value without irritating boneheads like me.
Ok will give it a try. And again the $130k was a number to start, I am not expecting that.

OP has said numerous times $130k was a start and serious buyers to PM him. I'm not sure how changing the website it's listed at would change your level of irritation.

FWIW, it's not my business to say whether or not someone is telling the truth, and they can do whatever they want with their money. Does the idea of flipping anger me? Absolutely. Do I understand that things can change suddenly and what may look like a flip actually isn't? Absolutely. All I can do is take the posting at face value and go about my day.

OP has said numerous times $130k was a start and serious buyers to PM him. I'm not sure how changing the website it's listed at would change your level of irritation.

FWIW, it's not my business to say whether or not someone is telling the truth, and they can do whatever they want with their money. Does the idea of flipping anger me? Absolutely. Do I understand that things can change suddenly and what may look like a flip actually isn't? Absolutely. All I can do is take the posting at face value and go about my day.
Thank you for that.

To see a listing here with 75 miles come up less that a week after everyone was put on notice that the tracker could be taken down is irritating. I and 60+ other members have cars in process that would cease being tracked if this is deemed a flip and it’s irritating enough to the mods.

Do I think the car should be sold below market value, no. Do I think another venue is preferable given recent mod posts, yes.

For the record, my sainthood is still pending but I’ve done enough crazy stuff in my life that makes me feel pretty confident I’m not worthy of that holy title. I may be worthy of the title A$$hole after these posts though, but at least i’m transparent as to why.

Considering selling my 75mi Blackwing that I just recently purchased. This is the manual unicorn. It also has all options active including the parking sensors. Nothing has to go back to the dealer for a later chip activation. Color is black raven with black interior. Personally this is the most desireable for resale in my eyes. Love the car and would keep it except my kids are begging me and the wife for a new boat so my priorities have changed. Unfortunately can’t have both. Car does not have a mark on it and not broken in yet. Waiting for the new owner. Get it before GM raises the msrp by $8k for 2023 plus the huge dealer markups on top of that. I am putting a price in her of $127k because I have to list a price but interested parties can pm me to discuss pricing further. Loan on it would need to be paid off but we would go together to the credit union and have that done in person without a problem.
I almost bought this car before you back in mid June, it was in transit at that time. It was a retail stock order. They wanted 10k ADM, I offered them 5k but they passed. They wanted me to come in person (because of a privacy policy) if I wanted to finance or Id have to pay via certified check. They said someone was coming to put a deposit down on it on 6/18. Was that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop