Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 CT5 V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If some “Useful” people want the info they can PM me directly. Too many useless people on this thread to share anything with.
david-spade-adam-sandler.gif

If you seriously think about it, who’s really being the ass. All I did was post my car and it was the ass’s that had nothing good to say.

wait... asses?
I thought there were just goats...now there are god damn donkeys too???!!

@Slamminc6 ...With apologies to @Rob , I could come back at you forever if you want. You're the one who started as a flipper (wasn't it like $45K over). That's a flipper. Like some one else said, if you didn't want it, why buy it? Let someone who wants a BW buy it. Gonna sell to buy a boat. The kids want a boat. Then it was a GT3. People called you out from the beginning for being a flipper and for being WAY over priced and your attitude was poor and only got worse. Great way to be a salesman.

I told you from the beginning, $95-100K was fair, some agreed. You missed the market. Instead of lowering to a realistic price, you stayed high for as long as you could. Someone made you an offer and you insult them. Did you try to work with them? I doubt it. Others tried to offer advice, you just gave them attitude. Then something was $50k. I still don't know what. I guess the "boat". I joked about buying the BW for $50K. Again, you just insult. It was all attitude all the time.

You ended up trading it and won't tell us how much you got. Of course, it doesn't matter as we all know with trades, you can show money anyway you want.

I, and others, followed this to see how you would do, out of curiosity. I think we all watch the market. I think we were hoping you'd do OK. Almost rooting for you at the beginning. Then you're attitude really got bad. No high road for you, that's why you're an ass. Speaking of high road, I'm done with you AND this thread.

I hope Rob closes or deletes this thread. You AND this thread aren't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop