Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 CT5 V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is being traded in and sold out of state. Someone is going to get a really nice car.

Wait until you try to sell yours….. I’ll be sure to chime in. I’ll say this, the forum is definitely not in the same class as with rennlist. I guess that’s what you get with a caddy!

Wait until you try to sell yours….. I’ll be sure to chime in. I’ll say this, the forum is definitely not in the same class as with rennlist. I guess that’s what you get with a caddy!
You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF

This forum and Rennlist is for the true enthusiast, not profiteers. Many of us won't ever be in your position because it's beneath us. I for one plan to keep my BW indefinitely.

You started at $117K for a $92K Blackwing four months ago. $25K over list! That's worse than most stealerships. Market was on the edge of turning. I think we all get you wanted to try to get back MRSP, ADM and tax and tags. Maybe if you started at $100k four months ago, you would have sold it and not done to bad. Did you try BAT, Cars and Bids, Cargurus, Autotrader? No? Enjoy your boat. Wait to you try to sell that.

As far as you waiting for me (or others) to sell my BW, mine will rust away in the garage before I sell it.

Lastly, I think why you got so much crap here was your attitude. You're trying to sell and your attitude was (is) rather poor for someone who is selling something.

You started at $117K for a $92K Blackwing four months ago. $25K over list! That's worse than most stealerships. Market was on the edge of turning. I think we all get you wanted to try to get back MRSP, ADM and tax and tags. Maybe if you started at $100k four months ago, you would have sold it and not done to bad. Did you try BAT, Cars and Bids, Cargurus, Autotrader? No? Enjoy your boat. Wait to you try to sell that.

As far as you waiting for me (or others) to sell my BW, mine will rust away in the garage before I sell it.

Lastly, I think why you got so much crap here was your attitude. You're trying to sell and your attitude was (is) rather poor for someone who is selling something.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

stephen colbert oh no you didnt GIF

Selling folks right now for the most part probably should not of had a BW to begin with. For one reason or another. Markets correct, then in the case of a #car, will rise....again. "Phoenix"? ;) in the meantime, I'm enjoying mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop