Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 CT5 V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until you try to sell yours….. I’ll be sure to chime in. I’ll say this, the forum is definitely not in the same class as with rennlist. I guess that’s what you get with a caddy!

Lastly, I think why you got so much crap here was your attitude. You're trying to sell and your attitude was (is) rather poor for someone who is selling something.
@Finally-a-V - THANK YOU! 👏

Ahh yes, rennlist. The "true" enthusiasts prefer a pretentious circle-jerk where you pontificate at one another about the beauty in the purity of your egregiously priced sports cars.

I'll stick with the dubacherous but entertaining and wholesome crowd here in the goat rodeo.

Good riddance, cheers mate 🍺

Love the car and would keep it except my kids are begging me and the wife for a new boat so my priorities have changed. Unfortunately can’t have both.

There was no need for me to lie but I unfortunately cannot buy a $100,000 boat and have a $100,000 toy in the garage that just sits.
From the beginning you made the above statements… since then bought your boat already (stated you couldn’t have both but obviously still had the Caddy) & now your trading the Caddy in on a GT3… makes your original story hard to believe… and so you find comments from other forum members offensive, wow!

About halfway through this thread and a few months later I did see the boat business was not adding up. It doesn’t take months to sell a car like a Blackwing. Called that one and the return was a weak insult attempt.

About halfway through this thread and a few months later I did see the boat business was not adding up. It doesn’t take months to sell a car like a Blackwing. Called that one and the return was a weak insult attempt.
Go screw yourself duck boy, ha ha

From the beginning you made the above statements… since then bought your boat already (stated you couldn’t have both but obviously still had the Caddy) & now your trading the Caddy in on a GT3… makes your original story hard to believe… and so you find comments from other forum members offensive, wow!
Another ass 🤡

You started at $117K for a $92K Blackwing four months ago. $25K over list! That's worse than most stealerships. Market was on the edge of turning. I think we all get you wanted to try to get back MRSP, ADM and tax and tags. Maybe if you started at $100k four months ago, you would have sold it and not done to bad. Did you try BAT, Cars and Bids, Cargurus, Autotrader? No? Enjoy your boat. Wait to you try to sell that.

As far as you waiting for me (or others) to sell my BW, mine will rust away in the garage before I sell it.

Lastly, I think why you got so much crap here was your attitude. You're trying to sell and your attitude was (is) rather poor for someone who is selling something.
Actually the starting price was $130K 4 months ago and it was positioned as a great deal. This is noted in several early posts. The price in the original post was modified lower by the seller a few times though all prices were still insane. With a realistic starting price and transparency about flipping the car it, likely would have sold for at least what was paid for it. Instead, it's a flip turned flop chasing a tanking market lower along and a case study in how to entice potential buyers by presenting yourself as someone who provides a constantly chasing story and abusive comments to anyone who calls a stinky on it. Private used car sales are as much about getting comfortable with the seller as with the car. This is poetic justice.

Last edited:
xE8qwkT.gif

If some “Useful” people want the info they can PM me directly. Too many useless people on this thread to share anything with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!