Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Colors

say it ain't so... lol
How does it look?
I have pics of it on a truck Pm me your email i will send what i have collected… convinced i chose the right color is satin steel… with tint in the windows and some custom
Rims, it will be badass….. i originally went by the local caddy dealer and looked at ct4’s and 5’s to check out the different colors before i made my choice. But honestly, at this point who the f knows when i will ever see the car

I have pics of it on a truck Pm me your email i will send what i have collected… convinced i chose the right color is satin steel… with tint in the windows and some custom
Rims, it will be badass….. i originally went by the local caddy dealer and looked at ct4’s and 5’s to check out the different colors before i made my choice. But honestly, at this point who the f knows when i will ever see the car
Thank you Drozboyz, I dont have FB, please send to baseball9682@yahoo.com

IMG_3200.JPG

Satin Steel hitting a dealership today. Now I'm starting to have (more) doubts with my color choice! 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Satin Steel SD.jpg
    Satin Steel SD.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 627
Love white !! Was gonna go w that but my vette , truck and boat all white w black accents, decided to change it up…. Went to the caddy dealer and saw the ct5 in satin steel … but white is still sweet!!
Me too! I can be a little indecisive sometimes when it comes to things like this…especially when I’m picking it sight-unseen. Based on all the cars I’ve seen I think I would’ve been happy with any of the colors, but I’ve never gone wrong with white. LOL

I ordered mine in Shadow Gray Metallic...any pictures of that color on a CT5-V Blackwing? I have seen it on Corvettes and it has a deep lustre and also shows bluish in sunlight.

Last edited:
Rethinking the wheel color now after having seem other combos. I had bronze wheels with shadow gray but I think I want to switch that to the std silver wheels with red calipers. I was debating the satin graphite wheels with bronze calipers though.

Rethinking the wheel color now after having seem other combos. I had bronze wheels with shadow gray but I think I want to switch that to the std silver wheels with red calipers. I was debating the satin graphite wheels with bronze calipers though.
I think it looks a little sportier with Graphite wheels. Nice family with polished, both nice though.

look at that treasure trove! Wow! I wonder what Rift is like in real life. Looks interesting - any opinions? How does it compare to Satin Steel? Hard to know since I've not seen either in the flesh..

look at that treasure trove! Wow! I wonder what Rift is like in real life. Looks interesting - any opinions? How does it compare to Satin Steel? Hard to know since I've not seen either in the flesh..
they are two completely different colors...satin steel is like a very light gun metal grey and rift is much closer to a pearl white

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back