Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Attached below are the official order guides for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing

Attachments

• 2022-cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-order-guide.pdf
    205.9 KB · Views: 634
  • 2022-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-order-guide.pdf
    357 KB · Views: 820
Attached below are the official order guides for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing
Firstly, thank you Rob for these.

Secondly, someone please check me on these regarding the 4BW:

If you order the $2,275 automatic transmission you're forced to also order the $900 Driver Assist Package?

If you order the $4,900 High Performance Front Buckets with Leather you're forced to also order the $600 Climate Package?

If you order the High Performance Front Buckets with Leather in Natural Tan then you get Natural Tan seat belts for free but, if you want red seat belts then you have to pay $400?

Firstly, thank you Rob for these.

Secondly, someone please check me on these regarding the 4BW:

If you order the $2,275 automatic transmission you're forced to also order the $900 Driver Assist Package?

If you order the $4,900 High Performance Front Buckets with Leather you're forced to also order the $600 Climate Package?

If you order the High Performance Front Buckets with Leather in Natural Tan then you get Natural Tan seat belts for free but, if you want red seat belts then you have to pay $400?
That is correct on all accounts. I just tested in GM's ordering system. Below are the screen shots I took in order:

1. When trying to de-select driver assist package:
auto-transmission-driver-assist.JPG

2. When trying to deselect the climate control package:
climate-control-capture.JPG

3. Change seat belts with tan seats:
seatbelt-capture.JPG

Reactions: Rob
Updated as of today. Last update in the guide was May 14th, 2021.

Attachments

• Blackwing Order Guide May 14 2021 Update.pdf
    175.1 KB · Views: 361
Cool, thanks! I continue to be confused about the no charge front splitter thing. It looks like it might have to do with airflow associated with the transmission cooler maybe? Seems plausible.

Also noticed it still has that same typo my old copy has...

Transmission, 6-speed manual
1 - Upgradeable to (MHX) 10-speed automatic transmission

You'd think they'd have fixed that one by now. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Cool, thanks! I continue to be confused about the no charge front splitter thing. It looks like it might have to do with airflow associated with the transmission cooler maybe? Seems plausible.

Also noticed it still has that same typo my old copy has...

Transmission, 6-speed manual
1 - Upgradeable to (MHX) 10-speed automatic transmission

You'd think they'd have fixed that one by now. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)
while I do find this comment humorous, the A10 does make the car faster. honestly wish I would have had the A10 in my ZL1 that was making 885whp. I am not one that can't drive a manual but I can absolutely appreciate when the Auto tranny makes the car faster....just like the PDK in a 911 Turbo. It's simply not humanly possible to shift as fast as these new transmissions.

The wait is killing me !!! I think Cadillac should have brought it out when they were ready to start building them.

The wait is killing me !!! I think Cadillac should have brought it out when they were ready to start building them.
I think that we’re going to get rewarded for our choosing these cars and our good fortune for getting a reservation in due time. For example, my ZL1 1LE was already on order when the famous Nurburgring video was released.

Last edited:
our order status may be changing by late this week to early next week.....just saying!

our order status may be changing by late this week to early next week.....just saying!
For those that where lucky to get allocated one of the first 250 should be soon. Then it will be a wondering game just how many more gm will make and just where we all fall in line on that list. Plus hoping this chip shortage does hurt any thing. Shall be interesting.

Latest video to post on blackwing. Obviously we all know about the car. But this is informative and the speaker isn't too bad either.

Latest video to post on blackwing. Obviously we all know about the car. But this is informative and the speaker isn't too bad either.
You know, if a person didn't want a Blackwing before they have to want one after watching that, lol....

Anyone notice their are 6 different 19" wheels to choose from now ?? Or did I miss a post in another posting ??

I just downloaded the updated RPO codes and it shows 6 now. I hope I attached it ok. The file is for CT5-V BW ac and I check th 4 BW and it's the same. It's really confusing when this all started, we had 3 to choose from, then I saw 8 and now its 6. Who knows what it will go to next. I wished it was the magnesium wheels.

Attachments

• printbook (4).pdf
    340.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Looks like those are the CT5-V, non-blackwing wheels, including the option codes. Wonder if this is an error, or perhaps they are adding some options for narrower (winter) fitments? The latter may be just wishful thinking.

2020 Cadillac CT5-V Wheels

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners