Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

News: 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics

Written by
Ken Chester, Jr.
Motor News Media Corporation

bilde

Make no mistake, it’s the go-fast machinery under the hood and performance control hardware at the corners that make the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon stand out in the marketplace.

The CTS-V Wagon incorporates a number of unique cues that blend function with aesthetics. The dihedral Cadillac grille, for example, is larger to enable more air intake and features a satin finish, while the raised hood encompasses the supercharged engine beneath it. The front and rear fascias, as well as a rear spoiler that houses the center high-mounted stop lamp, are specific to the car, as are its standard 19-inch wheels.

The CTS-V Wagon offers three new exterior color choices for 2014 — Phantom Gray Metallic, Mocha Steel Metallic and Red Obsession Tintcoat (available at an extra cost) — and a new Sport Blue interior package.

* Full Story Linked Above *

They picked my color too. :rocker:

Here's mine with the BBORR race numbers on in a park in Big Spring, TX:

BBORR2012_06.jpg

My wife and I averaged ~110 MPH for a little over on hour on US-285 out of Ft. Stockton, TX. Windows up, AC on, cruise control working, waving at police officers with radar guns pointing at us. Nice way to go fast!

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners