Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

News: 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon blends function, aesthetics

Written by
Ken Chester, Jr.
Motor News Media Corporation

bilde

Make no mistake, it’s the go-fast machinery under the hood and performance control hardware at the corners that make the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon stand out in the marketplace.

The CTS-V Wagon incorporates a number of unique cues that blend function with aesthetics. The dihedral Cadillac grille, for example, is larger to enable more air intake and features a satin finish, while the raised hood encompasses the supercharged engine beneath it. The front and rear fascias, as well as a rear spoiler that houses the center high-mounted stop lamp, are specific to the car, as are its standard 19-inch wheels.

The CTS-V Wagon offers three new exterior color choices for 2014 — Phantom Gray Metallic, Mocha Steel Metallic and Red Obsession Tintcoat (available at an extra cost) — and a new Sport Blue interior package.

* Full Story Linked Above *

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
They picked my color too. :rocker:

Here's mine with the BBORR race numbers on in a park in Big Spring, TX:

BBORR2012_06.jpg

My wife and I averaged ~110 MPH for a little over on hour on US-285 out of Ft. Stockton, TX. Windows up, AC on, cruise control working, waving at police officers with radar guns pointing at us. Nice way to go fast!

Last edited:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom