Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Product Review: 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is the four-door Corvette of fantasies

Product Review announcement

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is the four-door Corvette of fantasies

The 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon features an engine derived from the same one that sits beneath the hood of the Chevrolet Corvette, making it a supremely powerful family wagon. With performance-focused suspension, a sporty cabin, and a full-length sunroof, the 2013 Cadillac CTS-V starts at $65,410.

image-1-1458559.JPG

By Jeffrey Jablansky / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 2:43 PM

At the short entrance ramps that frequently dot the West Side Highway, the key to a smooth merge is identifying the sweet spot in the flow of traffic, and accelerating with enough force to keep up. Both a joy and a frustration to drivers, the on-ramps are a relic from the days when motorways were slower-paced and less technically designed.

Two Saturdays ago, I offered to give a friend a ride downtown to her East Village apartment in that week's test car, a wagon. As we rounded the 79th Street cloverleaf entry point, I came to the stop sign as usual, and began the waiting game for the gap in traffic.

As the last car passed, I looked left, then promptly put my right foot to the floor. Amid a squealing, squirreling cacophony of rising revs, spinning tires, and a choked-up exhaust note, we rocketed to the speed limit and several times beyond it. As I laid off the hammer, my shaken, confused passenger struggled for words.

"Your station wagon just left a cloud of smoke behind us," she said.

Full Story: 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is the four-door Corvette of fantasies - NY Daily News

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom