Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2005 ctsv stealth grey 39k miles $19,995

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

PleikuPete

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
This LS6 powered V was ordered by the Southeast Region Office of Cadillac for the Fall 2004 Orlando International Auto Show. It has an early build date of 09/2004. Having seen this car at the show, the original owner made a deal to purchase it through a local dealer. The combination of Stealth Grey exterior with Light Smoke Grey interior documents this car to be one of twenty-four of model year 2005. I have been the second owner since 09/2011. Delivered to Florida in 2004 and has never left the state.

The only modifications from original are the Corvette LS6 fuel rail covers, MSD performance starter motor and heat shield, CAGS eliminator wiring, differential polyurethane spacer, and a Magnaflo exhaust system. There is also a performance shock package that was installed by the delivering dealer. It was boxed and in the trunk at the Orlando show.

The Eagle GT tires were replaced in kind to maintain the same handling and have been used for only 2,400 miles. A full service was performed last month flushing and changing the coolant, engine oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid, transmission fluid, and differential fluid.

All of the above has been documented and can be verified by myself and the original owner who I am still in touch with. If you are genuinely interested in this rare, un-abused four-door Cadillac/Corvette, please give me a call @ 978-621-2059

Last edited:
Sold!

Just sold it to a respectful new owner. In the trunk was a set of new original Brembo rotors and pads. Brembo has discontinued these a while back.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back