Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Retired Hot Rodder

PleikuPete

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Here I sit in Florida now that the homestead in Massachusetts has been sold. I have had many Corvettes over the years starting with a 1975 and working my way back to a 340HP split window coupe.
My fiirst choice for a new ride to the golf course was a 1996 Impala SS, but when I saw a stealth grey 2005 V on eBay I jumped right on it. Why go for old technology when this 25,000 mile one owner car was offered with no reserve.

I had never ventured onto eBay before but I hit it just right and wound up owning a car that has been well cared for and never abused. The car was ordered by the Cadillac Southeastern Zone for the Orlando International Auto Show held in the fall of 2004. Proof of this information told to me by the original owner is the build date of 09/04 on the door and the fact that the window sticker lists the dealer to whom delivered as "Southeast Region."

The only mods are a CAGS eliminator, LS6 fuel rail covers, and a MagnaFlow exhaust system. Every time I leave the condo complex, the rumbling sound makes me the envy of all the other senior citizen car buffs. I never thought that getting old would still be fun but it sure is with this car in my garage. Just think....in eleven years when I am 75 all the young turks will be asking me at the gas pump: "Hey pops, do you want to sell that thing?"

Not yet Sonnie!

Welcome to the V-Net.

I had a lot of fun with my '04 V also.

I agree with you Pete, as we get older, if our roots were hot rods, then our current cars are the best we have ever had. Getting older just means your done helping the kids with constant coin, now it is our turn.

DSC008061014x760.jpg

DSC008081014x760.jpg

Image16964x694.jpg

Bob

Last edited:
welcome to the forum..PleikuPete!

Bob..what year is that vette? A coworker of mines has a red '59 that just got restored and looking to get a 427...

welcome to the forum..PleikuPete!

Bob..what year is that vette? A coworker of mines has a red '59 that just got restored and looking to get a 427...

Second to last year of the solid axle C1, 1961. This was ages ago, picture taken around early 1980's.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners