Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

1st Song?

So 10 months and 1K miles is not good for my 5BW?
I would personally drive it more but you have two blackwings. I don't think your 5 is an investment I think you're scared of it like someone else mentioned lol
It doesn't matter for your car, it's his heart that suffers 😂😂
I did feel a little pain in my chest reading his comment 😩😆

I would personally drive it more but you have two blackwings. I don't think your 5 is an investment I think you're scared of it like someone else mentioned lol

I did feel a little pain in my chest reading his comment 😩😆
It does scare the shit out of me for sure, but I can drive it like a normal guy..... The last time I gave a Mustang the sauce she jumped sideways on me and I left a rosebud in my shorts..

When I was a slightly younger lad, I had just gotten a new-to-me 2000 Ford Mustang convertible and was puttering around the neighborhood teaching myself to drive stick. This is the song I remember playing in those days, and I always try to inaugurate a new car with it.

For everyone still waiting on your Cadillac!

JOHNNY CASH - ONE PIECE AT A TIME​

This is unfortunately appropriate, given that my car will arrive with some missing stuff that the dealer says will be retrofitted later.

I'm finally the old guy that doesn't understand what this is 😂
it's not that you're old... it's that Tech9 has been rapping for 13 years and has no more recognition than a soundcloud rapper.. I happen to like him but facts are facts lol

I made it to 2700 miles before trying the audio system (no really) and my default road-tripping tunes are Frank Black & The Catholics: The Complete Recordings, so to randomize it some I made a mix on Deezer and these are the first 3 (live versions instead of the recordings):

Biffy Clyro: Whorses

Tragically Hip: Nautical Disaster

Metric: Stadium Love

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!