Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

1st Song?

I love big band old school music.... Don't get me wrong, I will throw in some Metallica too, lol....
Right there with ya. My collection spans a wide array, from Metallica and Disturbed to Mendelssohn, Loreena McKennit, Celtic, Indian Sitar, to Middle Eastern belly dance and Flamenco. LOL

Tonight, it's the Record Company

PXL_20220605_010927798.jpg

Well, if my plan holds out, I'll be picking up my car at Sewell in Dallas and driving home to Orlando. So lots of time for road music.

1st will be Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots.
Love me some STP!

The Hothouse Flowers version of I Can See Clearly Now

Oh Yeah by Yellow

My “arrive on the scene song” has always been Danza Kuduro by Don Omar. But I’m not sure that’s appropriate for this situation.

I feel like it needs to be a song by my favorite DJ. I’ll have to think about it but I’m leaning toward this one:

Oh Yeah by Yellow
Underrated choice :D
Blackwing: "if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up"

I'll be in the minority (grew up in the UK) but mine might be the Detroit Techno version of that track - Minus/Orange 1; definitely Detroit Techno of some kind...!

I was reading this like... This can't be the actual lyrics lol

268 miles? That's not a first drive.. Also.. I have 901 in 1 month... Where are all your miles? Lol
The question was first song, not first drive haha
It's been dumping buckets of rain since I took delivery of my car. And it spent a few of the nicer days getting ppf and ceramic. I'll get some miles on it though, don't fret 😉

The question was first song, not first drive haha
It's been dumping buckets of rain since I took delivery of my car. And it spent a few of the nicer days getting ppf and ceramic. I'll get some miles on it though, don't fret 😉
Glad it sounds like the weather is clearing up for you and you'll get to drive it. it hurts my heart, and my left foot, to see cars like this sit as an investment

Glad it sounds like the weather is clearing up for you and you'll get to drive it. it hurts my heart, and my left foot, to see cars like this sit as an investment
So 10 months and 1K miles is not good for my 5BW?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back