Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

1st Song?

I took many a spirited drive in my V3 blasting Fight Fire with Fire.
Another great Metallica song. In fact most of the Metallica song (minus the pathetic St. Anger album) can be used for sprinted driving

Mine will be Bismarck by Sabaton

Music video has some awesome cinematics of the battle between the Royal Navy and the KMS Bismarck

Red Barchetta by Rush....I just can't help but press the pedal to the metal during the song.

However, it's been years since I turned on the stereo in my 1990 ZR-1. Windows down or up, that engine and stock exhaust is all the symphony I need. I laugh at some of these newer Corvette owners who pull their interiors apart to add more sound insulation. Pfft...such delicate buttercups...

Red Barchetta by Rush....I just can't help but press the pedal to the metal during the song.

However, it's been years since I turned on the stereo in my 1990 ZR-1. Windows down or up, that engine and stock exhaust is all the symphony I need. I laugh at some of these newer Corvette owners who pull their interiors apart to add more sound insulation. Pfft...such delicate buttercups...
Rush, thats a good one!

Now that there are so many owners…..what song is your choice.

Reactions: Rob
I didn't listen to the radio on my first drive. Wanted to hear how the car sounded first but this fitting song did come on right after I hit 500 miles. You'll hear the irony

Now that there are so many owners…..what song is your choice.
Im not a Blackwing owner, but this song makes me step on the go pedal a little more...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back