Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Build Out and 2024 Start of Production Dates

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
The last day of 2023 CT4 and CT5 production will be 6/29/2023

2024 CT4 and CT5 production will begin on 7/10/2023. Orders will be accepted for entry into GM's Order Workbench system on 5/4/2023.

Any news on how much the 24s will go up in price?

A few weeks away from orders being open & we still don’t know what the refresh looks like…

A few weeks away from orders being open & we still don’t know what the refresh looks like…
Here's a sneak peak:

images (1).jpeg

:chuckle

Nobody knows I wouldn't be 1 bit surprised if GM guts that plant out 1yr earlier than expected line end date. It's not a highly profitable plant and with Camaro bowing out in early 24 the writing is on the wall mates! GM has plants pumping out the bay doors in 1qty month what LGR will do for the year. If I was still looking for my CT5 Blackwing I would be getting very less picky indeed as the "Goat Rodeo" is ever much more so not in your favor.

Would love to know if 24 or 25 will be the last model year. Any changes for 24 that have been confirmed?

Dustin at Sewell told me 5 production is confirmed through at least '25
As a potential 4BW owner, it worries me that there has been virtually nothing out there about it.

Last edited:
As a potential 4BW owner, it worries me that there has been virtually nothing out there about the refresh it.
Maybe they are cancelling it and all the 4BW manual owners will own a small prod unicorn.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back