Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Gm Store - Blackwing Apparel

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
The gm store just got in some blackwing apparel if anyone is interested.
IMG_1882 copy.jpg
IMG_1884 copy.jpg
IMG_1883 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I was checking the Cadillac Collection this morning and they still don't have any BW stuff yet, wonder why?

I was checking the Cadillac Collection this morning and they still don't have any BW stuff yet, wonder why?
This stuff just showed up now. Not sure how it works in the V-Club. I actually went there first.

I'm too superstitious to sign up just yet. As soon as my name is on the dotted line though...

Any v club members want to order a couple of tshirts and hat at the 15% discount for me? I will paypal ya…. Was going to join but no chapters in atlanta… hook a brother up!! Lol

I'm too superstitious to sign up just yet. As soon as my name is on the dotted line though...
Any v club members want to order a couple of tshirts and hat at the 15% discount for me? I will paypal ya…. Was going to join but no chapters in atlanta… hook a brother up!! Lol
I signed up despite both these things as well. Figured it couldn’t hurt.
Closest chapter to me would be San Diego which is about a five hour drive

Hope they start using the BW logo

LTA-Cadillac-Blackwing-Engine-Blackwing-Logo-760x500.jpg

I am interested in the T-shirt, but they don't make it in a 3 or 4x

How cool it would be if Cadillac included these as gift for the first 250 owners ?

@Mirza Grebovic anybody in Cadillac marketing/sales dept that can make it happen? :)

I’m hopeful i get more than a shirt. Lol
I hope so too. Still waiting to see what "a special V-Series Blackwing gift" is that was mentioned in my dealer's initial email after my reservation.

I signed up despite both these things as well. Figured it couldn’t hurt.
Closest chapter to me would be San Diego which is about a five hour drive
its now the SoCal chapter so we encompass all of L.A. and up to about 200 miles away.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back