Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Zero for 1, regretting selling V3

Lol, I know AACaptRet but I couldn't help myself...plus getting to possibly do Spring Mountain two more times is huge!

Thank you Rob, AACaptRet, Berserker, Sticker Boy, Speed Racer 007, ClassaxV and soulsea for all of individual contributions to this thread and site. Somewhere along the line I saw the idea to get a baby beast and I did. I love it! But it's up for sale now, gotta have big daddy! Somewhere I saw put in orders with multiple dealers, I did. Somewhere I saw get with Sewell, I did...just got an allocation after almost 1.5 years total waiting (only 7 months with Sewell) . These forums are filled with GOLDEN NUGGETS! Thank you to all of the contributors for the guidance and laughs!

I don't know if "Big Daddy" means a CT5V BW or something larger. I had a Cadillac ATS-V Coupe which is a little smaller than a CT4V BW. It was a great 2 place car. The back seat was completely useless. Almost impossible to enter or exit and one person could ride in the back seat if they sat sideways. That is why I opted for the CT5V BW. It's a real 4 place sedan. So if you're getting a 5 BW, I think you will be satisfied.

If anyone is following my 5BW engine failure, Sewell and Cadillac are getting me a new engine. Should get my car back next week.

Thank you Rob, AACaptRet, Berserker, Sticker Boy, Speed Racer 007, ClassaxV and soulsea for all of individual contributions to this thread and site. Somewhere along the line I saw the idea to get a baby beast and I did. I love it! But it's up for sale now, gotta have big daddy! Somewhere I saw put in orders with multiple dealers, I did. Somewhere I saw get with Sewell, I did...just got an allocation after almost 1.5 years total waiting (only 7 months with Sewell) . These forums are filled with GOLDEN NUGGETS! Thank you to all of the contributors for the guidance and laughs!
Glad to see you getting what you truly want.

I don't know if "Big Daddy" means a CT5V BW or something larger. I had a Cadillac ATS-V Coupe which is a little smaller than a CT4V BW. It was a great 2 place car. The back seat was completely useless. Almost impossible to enter or exit and one person could ride in the back seat if they sat sideways. That is why I opted for the CT5V BW. It's a real 4 place sedan. So if you're getting a 5 BW, I think you will be satisfied.

If anyone is following my 5BW engine failure, Sewell and Cadillac are getting me a new engine. Should get my car back next week.
Glad to hear Cap. That’s a pretty quick turn around.

Roger on the quick turnaround. The engine failure event was March 5. Next Wednesday will be 3 weeks, if I get it back then. However I am a follower of the great philosopher Yogi Berra, who said "It ain't over till it's over."

Yeah, I've loved all the V products and yes, big daddy is the 5BW, I love my 4BW but coming from a CTS-V I have to have that punch you in the face power. Twin turbos is a whole different kind of fast. Good luck getting your baby back up and running.

Yeah, I've loved all the V products and yes, big daddy is the 5BW, I love my 4BW but coming from a CTS-V I have to have that punch you in the face power. Twin turbos is a whole different kind of fast. Good luck getting your baby back up and running.
Congrats and blessings! The 5BW definitely won't disappoint you.

Hey Ptown, i’m not too far from you (covina). Love to see when you get the 5. Had my 4bw since may ly and have not spotted any (4s’ or 5s) on the road nearby since.

Hey Ptown, i’m not too far from you (covina). Love to see when you get the 5. Had my 4bw since may ly and have not spotted any (4s’ or 5s) on the road nearby since.
We need to have a So Cal BW summit.

Absolutely NewCaddy and I've yet to see any 5BWs but have seen only 1 4BW on the streets besides mine. V's are definitely a rare site, I rarely even see CTS-V's, let alone Blackwings.

Absolutely NewCaddy and I've yet to see any 5BWs but have seen only 1 4BW on the streets besides mine. V's are definitely a rare site, I rarely even see CTS-V's, let alone Blackwings.
The 4bw was what color?

I'm down Sticker Boy, are you in SoCal?
Yes Sir, PTown to Rowland Heights to Mission Viejo.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I see you have a TPW coming up soon too, are you getting a second 4BW?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back