Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Zero for 1, regretting selling V3

Are you trading or selling the current 4? I've been trying to sell mine on Autotrader for 3 weeks now, not a single prospect.
I haven’t decided. That doesn’t sound too promising though.

I haven’t decided. That doesn’t sound too promising though.
Looks like the market for CT4-BW has bottomed out. Many dealers have brand new ones sitting on lot.
I'm hoping that Road Atlanta Edition is different enough that it will hold its value.

It'll pick back up, I had an offer for mine 4 weeks ago at 63,400 and passed on it. Checked with them 2 weeks ago and it was down to 60K...sold it yesterday for 63K. Still way lower than I wanted but had to do it. I'm sure the track editions will be solid regardless of everything else and the regular 4s will pick up.

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg
imagejpeg_0(2).jpg
On her way from Sewell...David Wiese helped make it happen.

Hey Ptown, i’m not too far from you (covina). Love to see when you get the 5. Had my 4bw since may ly and have not spotted any (4s’ or 5s) on the road nearby since.
Time to plan something if Stickerboy got his track edition...

What up? Get your Track Edition yet?
Not yet, it’s been over 5 weeks since it was built. The dealership, Cadillac of South San Francisco, has been terrible with communication and Corporate won’t even provide status codes any longer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not yet, it’s been over 5 weeks since it was built. The dealership, Cadillac of South San Francisco, has been terrible with communication and Corporate won’t even provide status codes any longer. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not cool...give us a holler when you get it, sure miss those Rob updates.

Hey Ptown, i’m not too far from you (covina). Love to see when you get the 5. Had my 4bw since may ly and have not spotted any (4s’ or 5s) on the road nearby since.
You haven't done anything crazy like wreck or sell your V have you? Need to plan a meet up........if @Sticker Boy has his new addition

No bueno. Do you still have your original 4, and if so, are you close to Socal?
Yup, we still have our original 4. I’m still in SoCal. Down in South Orange County now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back