Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

The thing roars inside parking garages, worth the $7 parking just for that alone.
parking.jpg

Lol. Can confirm. I recommend backing into the spot and ensuring exhaust is in track mode for maximum effect!

Coming out of SEATAC to this beauty being parked, waiting for me across the sky bridge. Can confirm: did in fact scare the late 20's couple that was behind the car upon startup. The thing roars inside parking garages, worth the $7 parking just for that alone.
View attachment 17505
Honestly, I would have taken a little bit more Real Estate on the drivers side! Risk assessment on that passenger side is critical! ! Just a little bit more! ;) Nice ride sir!

Coming out of SEATAC to this beauty being parked, waiting for me across the sky bridge. Can confirm: did in fact scare the late 20's couple that was behind the car upon startup. The thing roars inside parking garages, worth the $7 parking just for that alone.
View attachment 17505
You are a brave soul parking on the end. While it seems there is substantial room for people to take that corner, i never trust corners.

You are a brave soul parking on the end. While it seems there is substantial room for people to take that corner, i never trust corners.
It's always a crap shoot between 50% less chance of a door ding and getting side swiped... 🤷‍♂️

I bought two new cars in 2022. Also, I haven't parked at the airport since early 2022. Coincidence?? ;)
I parked at DFW when i went to Spring Mountain - I didnt have another option. Lemme say i found the most incredible spot that day but had I not been that lucky, I for sure wouldve had anxiety about it.

All other times, i have my husband drive his Jeep or hire my driver (yes you read that right) :ROFLMAO:🧐

Lots of infrared tint coat posts lately. Please, allow me...

Attachments

• 20230212_170027.jpg
    20230212_170027.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • 20230212_170106.jpg
    20230212_170106.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
  • 20230212_163003.jpg
    20230212_163003.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784.8 KB · Views: 121
I parked at DFW when i went to Spring Mountain - I didnt have another option. Lemme say i found the most incredible spot that day but had I not been that lucky, I for sure wouldve had anxiety about it.
Likewise I found a killer spot at PHL when flying out to Spring Mountain. I'm not sure it gets much better than this:

01612a7e25b4f4d6a381d9eb12e8fdfa3fa013aed5.jpg

Baby's first hiking trail 🥲 so proud. 🤣

Including my co-pilot for good measure. 11 years of adventures and ~100k miles with this guy! I think he's finally getting used to the bw.

Attachments

• ED1F23F4-8838-4D0A-9C13-3D35BD365C70.jpeg
    ED1F23F4-8838-4D0A-9C13-3D35BD365C70.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
  • 7973A09A-9843-4BD4-B014-0DAF23733C02.jpeg
    7973A09A-9843-4BD4-B014-0DAF23733C02.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
I bought two new cars in 2022. Also, I haven't parked at the airport since early 2022. Coincidence?? ;)
I never park at the airport, instead Uber for peace of mind. Actually I never have my hard to replace vehicles very far away from me unless they are in my garage. I pay people for all kinds of services, hiring a ride is no different.

I never park at the airport, instead Uber for peace of mind. Actually I never have my hard to replace vehicles very far away from me unless they are in my garage. I pay people for all kinds of services, hiring a ride is no different.
I’ve had a few unsettling Uber rides recently, to and from airports specifically. Even Uber Black. Dashes full of lights, obvious suspension damage or bent wheels, careless drivers. So I try to arrive early enough to hunt for a good spot. Garage C at Love is full of gems.

Attachments

• 04CE731B-ECE1-40BD-BEB4-51F162E31305.jpeg
    04CE731B-ECE1-40BD-BEB4-51F162E31305.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 100
  • 70A10159-30EF-4D13-8EAD-9CD351140198.jpeg
    70A10159-30EF-4D13-8EAD-9CD351140198.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I’ve had a few unsettling Uber rides recently, to and from airports specifically. Even Uber Black. Dashes full of lights, obvious suspension damage or bent wheels, careless drivers. So I try to arrive early enough to hunt for a good spot. Garage C at Love is full of gems.
I was pretty lucky with Uber airport rides until Friday night when I was coming back from a business trip. The driver was obviously a big smoker and the car was not in great shape. I was thinking I hope I make it home before he gets in an accident. But, I really don’t want my car stolen either. Another option is to get the phone numbers of a couple taxi drivers that are safe and reliable.

Speaking of flying, some of these pilots look like they just reached puberty. Operating an aircraft is pretty simple until it isn’t (I had a pilot’s license at one time).

I was pretty lucky with Uber airport rides until Friday night when I was coming back from a business trip. The driver was obviously a big smoker and the car was not in great shape. I was thinking I hope I make it home before he gets in an accident. But, I really don’t want my car stolen either. Another option is to get the phone numbers of a couple taxi drivers that are safe and reliable.

Speaking of flying, some of these pilots look like they just reached puberty. Operating an aircraft is pretty simple until it isn’t (I had a pilot’s license at one time).
They've been pushing to buy down flying requirements to generate more pilots after all the union protests last year about flight crews being overworked. My buddy got to get on an accelerated program because of it, granted he's 30 and prior service military, but he was complaining about all the young 20-somethings he was seeing in his classes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back