Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwings Build & Price Tool is Live!

Looking un

Does any one know the prices and weight differences on the magnesium wheels. There is no longer a tan trim level for the ct5-v blackwing unless there is a error on the configuration build tool.
I don't know the official, but generally I think a Mg product will be about 20-25% lighter at an equivalent strength.

I just checked from a completely different computer and the tan option is still there. So, it's not still showing it because it's cached or something- it does in fact exist.

1622169587245.png

I don't know the official, but generally I think a Mg product will be about 20-25% lighter at an equivalent strength.

I just checked from a completely different computer and the tan option is still there. So, it's not still showing it because it's cached or something- it does in fact exist.

View attachment 3451
Thank you looks great

View attachment 3451
That's crazy because I can't see it on either of my computers...

Hey guys, after going through the configuration tool I was actually thinking of changing colors. However, I reached out to my dealer and he said that the order has been picked up by Cadillac and he cannot change anything.

Anybody else hearing something similar that the orders cannot be updated?

@Rob would you mind checking if my order status has changed: ZKQPD9
Updated:

So odd but the tan seat is not available UNLESS you select the tan seatbelts and then it allows you to get the tan seats.....
So, I just noticed as I was playing around with with different configurations, that if you select the red seatbelts the tan seats go away. Were you guys messing with red seatbelts at some point? I happened to notice that the tan was unavailable, then I clicked over to the interior page and removed the red belts. Back to colors, and BAM, tan seats available.

Looks like a minor glitch- or a feature- depending on how you look at it. I wouldn't mind having any options that are incompatible with the manual just disappear... ;)

So, I just noticed as I was playing around with with different configurations, that if you select the red seatbelts the tan seats go away. Were you guys messing with red seatbelts at some point? I happened to notice that the tan was unavailable, then I clicked over to the interior page and removed the red belts. Back to colors, and BAM, tan seats available.

Looks like a minor glitch- or a feature- depending on how you look at it. I wouldn't mind having any options that are incompatible with the manual just disappear... ;)
Well i built mine with red belts so that would explain why the tan wasn’t there. The build gets saved.

Well i built mine with red belts so that would explain why the tan wasn’t there. The build gets saved.
At least it's fixable- Ford was driving me nuts last year with their site!

I was thinking about a Bronco and discovered a similar issue on their B&P. Any selection that required an auto would make the manual transmission option drop off the tool... And short of completely backing out of the site and refreshing my browser, there was no way to get that PRNDL off my build.

Turned out to be moot- Ford appears to have only offered the manual to say they tried, so I lost interest. But that was super frustrating!

I don’t remember where I heard/saw this but the red seatbelts aren’t available with the tan seats.

I don’t remember where I heard/saw this but the red seatbelts aren’t available with the tan seats.
Yes, they are not. Tan interior only comes with matching seat belts.

Thats correct, tan interior with tan belts only.

Jeezus! I go out of town for a week to hike with the bears and mountain lions and I come back and all hell has broke loose! Im still at 1100, but Im gonna see if I can get one last change to emerald frost. Otherwise, will be below... no racing stuff here, just sleeper (ok, maybe not with those wheels... oops). :)

View attachment 3503View attachment 3504
Nice! I'm a bit upset they didn't offer a second version of those wheels- I like them so much more than the standard, and they look great on nearly any color but Satin Steel. :(

Nice! I'm a bit upset they didn't offer a second version of those wheels- I like them so much more than the standard, and they look great on nearly any color but Satin Steel. :(
I think they look smoking good on the satin steel :cool:
Definitely an old school WRX feel.

I’m surprised how good the bronze wheels look on most of the colors. I’m surprised how much I like all of the car colors. I’m just surprised how much I like these cars I guess!

I think they look smoking good on the satin steel :cool:
Definitely an old school WRX feel.

I’m surprised how good the bronze wheels look on most of the colors. I’m surprised how much I like all of the car colors. I’m just surprised how much I like these cars I guess!
Speaking of "old school WRX feel" this is what my car is configured like

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 7.43.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 7.43.12 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 173

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC