Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

I got my black wing badge yesterday and put it right on the grill next to the emblem!

View attachment 14451

... no wait, I was mistaken. That was a blackwing that tried to get a little too close to check out the superchargerā€šŸ¦ā˜ ļø

TLDR: didn't get badge yet, but killed a bird (this has been a crazy last 3 weeks for me)

BOGO gifs:
View attachment 14452
View attachment 14453
That's one of the challenges of Cars with this level of aero engineering. You would think Caddies are bricks pushing air, but the Art & Science Designs from Cadillac are really quite aerodynamic despite being so angular, and the V's channel air to all the right places. I know most birds are used to just riding that front boundary layer to be thrown up and out of the way, but the V's front end doesn't create one, they are designed to cut/pierce the air, not push it out of the way, so poor guy got sucked right on in.

No, I haven't gotten the badge yet, last I heard was Mid December for delivery.

I don't know if I will put it on or not. I'm leaning more towards maybe somewhere on the passenger side dash, maybe above the glove box. Drove past a red CT4 V this morning and if you know what you looking at, you aren't going to mistake a V for a Blackwing.

Agreed, understated for sure? So those like me that have converted to black badges, will look out of place. Maybe it can be painted black and add red lettersā€¦

Doesn't look that bad at all. You really have to look for this, kind of Incognito, IMO

Agreed, understated for sure? So those like me that have converted to black badges, will look out of place. Maybe it can be painted black and add red lettersā€¦
Or you could make a refrigerator magnet out of it.
If that doesn't work for you, I send you my address.šŸ¤£

I got a call today from Cadillac to inform me that my Blackwing badge will be sent to me. They gave me an order number for it. Not sure if I will put it on my car as I just ordered carbon fiber emblems from Deepbluechrome...

I got a call today from Cadillac to inform me that my Blackwing badge will be sent to me. They gave me an order number for it. Not sure if I will put it on my car as I just ordered carbon fiber emblems from Deepbluechrome...
Congrats, I've been trying to get info regarding mine and phone has been busy signal all morning

Congrats, I've been trying to get info regarding mine and phone has been busy signal all morning
I suggest that you send an email to execreferral@cadillac.com. This is how I communicated with them. I sent an email last Monday to follow up on my previous conversation from last August and got the call today.

Those look great! Do they make one that works on the front grille? I saw the CT5V set, but didnā€™t see a front grille emblem.

If anyone in this thread does not end up using your Blackwing badge, I would be glad to buy it from you. šŸ‘

If anyone in this thread does not end up using your Blackwing badge, I would be glad to buy it from you. šŸ‘
Given the current market constraints, most vendors are subjecting their badges to fair market adjustments. I am pleased to offer you a blackwing badge for a low price of $999*, which includes installation**!

*Cash only. Taxes not included. Subject to credit card processing fee of 50% regardless of payment method. Subject to 20% restocking fee. Subject to 30% "why not" fee. No refunds.
**Installation is defined as me peeling non stick film from adhesive backed badge and then attempting to play "pin the tail on the blackwing "while 12 beers deep. Placement and neatness of installation cannot be guaranteed. Subject to 35% "fee" fee to process other adjusted fees.

Given the current market constraints, most vendors are subjecting their badges to fair market adjustments. I am pleased to offer you a blackwing badge for a low price of $999*, which includes installation**!

*Cash only. Taxes not included. Subject to credit card processing fee of 50% regardless of payment method. Subject to 20% restocking fee. Subject to 30% "why not" fee. No refunds.
**Installation is defined as me peeling non stick film from adhesive backed badge and then attempting to play "pin the tail on the blackwing "while 12 beers deep. Placement and neatness of installation cannot be guaranteed. Subject to 35% "fee" fee to process other adjusted fees.

You own a dealership, don't you? :D

I will sell mine for $900.00 and just get more thru connections...... šŸ˜

Those look great! Do they make one that works on the front grille? I saw the CT5V set, but didnā€™t see a front grille emblem.
To my knowledge, you canā€™t replace the front grille emblem as it includes electronics for automatic emergency braking

@KatyTxCT5V I may try to black it out with Plasti Dip.
I can't to see the results! I was thinking of sanding it down, painting it black and hand painting the letters red. I still may still do this, but I have another idea with a different emblem, waiting for a pair of them to come in today. I'm not sure if I want to put them on the side under each blacked out V badge or just on the back one. Will share the results once I see how they look ;<)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back