Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

FYI, my awesome salesman in MI called me yesterday that he had another allocation for a 2023 BW5….. MSRP! I too bought from him out of state. He’s great! If anyones looking, worth calling him up and getting in his list. He said since pandemic, the y been doing a ton of out of state sales so they have a good system for it. Ask for Ralph DeBocce

Jim Riehls Friendly Cadillac
(586) 307-5879
18900 Hall Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038
@deltagrain - here's your chance!

hi All, i just picked up CT5BW from scranton cadillac vernon connecticut. They are confirmed MSRP sellers, the only car they are marking up is Cadillac Escalade.
I made my deposit on June, 2022=> picked up the car Nov, 2022.
I did not order any carbon fiber packages as my saleswoman told me it would take much longer.
The overall dealership experience is average at best (which i dont care that much; but if you want a luxury dealership expeirence, might want to look at somewhere else)
I will just re-watch Doug's CT5BW youtube review to learn the quirks about this car : ) . My saleswomen , Jaime, is very responsive to my email and friendly and always keep me in the loop about everything. She made me buying out of state extremely easy. Would recommend her.

hi All, i just picked up CT5BW from scranton cadillac vernon connecticut. They are confirmed MSRP sellers, the only car they are marking up is Cadillac Escalade.
I did not order any carbon fiber packages as my saleswoman told me it would take much longer.
The overall dealership experience is average at best (which i dont care that much; but if you want a luxury dealership expeirence, might want to look at somewhere else)
I will just re-watch Doug's CT5BW youtube review to learn the quirks about this car : ) . My saleswomen , Jaime, is very responsive to my email and friendly and always keep me in the loop about everything. She made me buying out of state extremely easy. Would recommend her.

I'm a little confused. You said the dealership wasn't great, but your salesperson was? seems that your salesperson is the window into that dealership but doesn't seem to be that both can co-exist.

Another satisfied Scranton customer! I think I was the first 5BW they got. Did they happen to tell you how many 5BWs they got since?

They do strictly MSRP no add ons and give great updates.

I'm a little confused. You said the dealership wasn't great, but your salesperson was? seems that your salesperson is the window into that dealership but doesn't seem to be that both can co-exist.
I can't speak for Undefined, but they are a very small dealership in a rural area that also sells GMCs and Buicks I believe. The brick and mortar of the dealership is small and run down. They don't have fancy waiting areas or shiny show rooms. The salespeople aren't sharply dressed or high end car savy. They are too far from me to be my servicing dealer so it doesn't matter for me.

All I care about is that they took 5BW orders at MRSP and got me an allocation within 1 month of ordering, built by 2 months and in my garage in 4 months, and communicated super well the whole time.

Thanks for the rec! I spoke with Jaime on Monday and placed a deposit. Fingers crossed - I've had multiple deposits in place and pulled a couple. Currently on lists at 4 other dealers since January

FYI, LaFontaine Cadillac in Highland, MI has a new 23 5BW auto available at sticker. Contact Handsome Glover (he was my salesman - great guy).
315227696_515290063947839_2080574015905759897_n.jpg

Just got an email about customer backing out on CT5 blackwing from Buy New Cadillac | Cadillac Dealer near Sterling Heights, MI
looking to get into one next yr fall. Wish I could pull trigger on it. Correction - I think I’m going to bite bullet and go for it. #liveonce. I walked out on a M2cs couple years back and I regret it daily. Not going to miss out on this one.

Last edited:
My salesman at Faulkner Cadillac in Bethlehem Pa said they have a manual 4 available. Spec looks pretty nice. Like a baby brother to my 5. Too bad my wife said no more cars for a while!

E7CCACFB-63BF-4058-A525-F1FE9D3AB365.jpeg
83FA5895-5E38-4250-950B-F2D736F47550.jpeg
A0216CF4-D0AA-41F2-9F61-691D43A05A6C.jpeg
44C0176A-8F64-4B8F-9805-FB0431CD1FCA.jpeg

Just got an email about customer backing out on CT5 blackwing from Buy New Cadillac | Cadillac Dealer near Sterling Heights, MI
looking to get into one next yr fall. Wish I could pull trigger on it. Correction - I think I’m going to bite bullet and go for it. #liveonce. I walked out on a M2cs couple years back and I regret it daily. Not going to miss out on this one.
Congrats. This dealership is 5 minutes away from my place and the sales manager is a great person to work with.

Here goes the ADM's on the 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series.
Dealer called me and told me they have the 23 Escalade in for MSRP $ 155,640. Plus ADM of $50K. then whatever taxes and registration are on $ 200K.

My sales person at Armen Cadillac (recently bought out by Bergey's) in Plymouth Meeting, PA (just outside of Philly) called me and has a '23 4BW 10 speed on the lot. They are great to work with and sell at MSRP. Contact Tony (tony.saxon@armencadillac.com).
Happy buying

My sales person at Armen Cadillac (recently bought out by Bergey's) in Plymouth Meeting, PA (just outside of Philly) called me and has a '23 4BW 10 speed on the lot. They are great to work with and sell at MSRP. Contact Tony (tony.saxon@armencadillac.com).
Happy buying
Given how intent the Fed is on the brakes inflation, invoice will be the yardstick again in the not too distant future. At this stage any dealer trying for an ADM on a 4BW is delusional.

Great video! Thank you for sharing.

Looking at some window stickers on autotrader for already spoken for vehicles and curious what the difference is between:

120TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION 10,000.00 and COMMEMORATIVE CALENDAR YEAR 7,120.00 SELECTION

I was under the impression they were the same thing or similar but see them both on the window stickers.

Looking at some window stickers on autotrader for already spoken for vehicles and curious what the difference is between:

120TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION 10,000.00 and COMMEMORATIVE CALENDAR YEAR 7,120.00 SELECTION

I was under the impression they were the same thing or similar but see them both on the window stickers.
Are these on the actual Monroney sticker or are these on the dealer-applied markup sticker? Got photos?

I think thats if you want to choose your vin number.

$129k sticker without CCB 🤣🤣

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners